The Student Room Group

Deleted Instagram account

I deleted my instagram account for personal reasons and I was told my messages and stuff will all be deleted too. However, my direct messages are still there, it just says instagrammer now, will these messages be deleted eventually too?
I have also deleted my Instagram like 2 years ago and it doesn’t let me log on to the account, maybe try deleting it again or maybe as mine was 2 years ago, things have changed? :/
Original post by Anonymous
I deleted my instagram account for personal reasons and I was told my messages and stuff will all be deleted too. However, my direct messages are still there, it just says instagrammer now, will these messages be deleted eventually too?

deleted FB and IG :biggrin:
Can't do anything, I think.

Should have blocked users before deleting I think, so that your chats with them are deleted from their accounts as well.
Reply 4
Original post by Legally Jasmine
Can't do anything, I think.

Should have blocked users before deleting I think, so that your chats with them are deleted from their accounts as well.

Do the chats disappear eventually? And so does it mean everything on my account, search history and activity is basically all gone?
Your messages are deleted from the system eventually.
I know this because I've made many alts and they've been deleted.
Reply 6
Original post by Figofhappiness._

You really are a figofhappiness :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Figofhappiness._

many alts? 👀👀👀
Original post by RomNoob
many alts? 👀👀👀

I was once a clingy boy with his ex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending