The Student Room Group

How do you confess without confessing

There's this boy, and I know it's really stupid and cliche... but I like him. Well, not like him, I think I love him. I've known him since 5th grade. We met again in high school. I'm in 10th grade now, it feels like my hearts being tugged at. He kicks my feet during class, he gave me a stupid nickname, he asks me to sit next to him. Although, he's popular, i'm... average. I'm scared. There are times when he acts so close to me, but then in the next period, he'll tense up and act shy. Why is this happening...? Does he love me like I love him? The way he smiles, it feels like my heart is going to explode, he looks at me when i'm not looking. This stupid boy, I really love him...
(edited 4 years ago)
I think you know the answer to this and you just want reassurance. He obviously likes you hence the awkwardness. Stop this hierarchy bs, it doesn't exist except in your head. Grab life by the balls and steer your life where you want to go.
ask him first then you can know for sure, if he says yes, say me too! it obvs sounds like hes flirting!
Original post by MrBooflePants
I think you know the answer to this and you just want reassurance. He obviously likes you hence the awkwardness. Stop this hierarchy bs, it doesn't exist except in your head. Grab life by the balls and steer your life where you want to go.

I did say it sounded really stupid but my school does have this "odd" ranking system. It's funny because it almost sounds like a movie but we have cliques that are given specific names, the popular kids, or the well known kids are called the "cluster". I think it's BS as well, but other kids seem to think differently :s-smilie:
Original post by MaikoDarling
There's this boy, and I know it's really stupid and cliche... but I like him. Well, not like him, I think I love him. I've known him since 5th grade. We met again in high school. I'm in 10th grade now, it feels like my hearts being tugged at. He kicks my feet during class, he gave me a stupid nickname, he asks me to sit next to him. Although, he's popular, i'm... average. I'm scared. There are times when he acts so close to me, but then in the next period, he'll tense up and act shy. Why is this happening...? Does he love me like I love him? The way he smiles, it feels like my heart is going to explode, he looks at me when i'm not looking. This stupid boy, I really love him...

That is a hard ask but i think there might be a way to do it discretely, There is a universally know thing about boys is that we love people we like punching our feet so give him a couple of raps. If he likes you he will know that it is what you mean if he doesn't then no harm you will just look a bit ****ed.
Say it before someone else does

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending