The Student Room Group

She doesn't know?

Broke jon with my gf just underneath six months ago. It was tough at the end and I thought was mutual, although she seemed to lose interest and as much as I tried to fix things she didn't seem keen.
After breaking up I asked her to try again, meet up etc. She politely declined. So I left her alone. A couple of months go by and she pops up every now and again. Chats for a while then deliberately ignores my messages until she either pops up again or I message her. I accidentally text her about a month ago, and to my surprise she text back, she asked how I was, what I'm doing, what plans I have for the weekend etc and again after a while she disappears and ignores my messages. I left it a while and then found from amutual friend that she had had a change in her life so I thought I would contact and congratulate her. We got talking again, she is very hot and cold, and I decided to tell her that I still have feelings and that I regret us breaking up. She asked me if I was wanting to work things out and try again. I asked her to meet up for a coffee and see how things are between us. She told me she didn't know and that she's confused about everything and would be nervous about it going back to how or was at the end of the relationship. She said she would think abiut meeting up and let me know. She continued to talk. We then stopped until she got in touch with me again and I asked if she had had a think. She told me she is still thinking...and that she doesn't want to say yes and get my hopes up or say no and regret not meeting up. She said Shen would let me know when she knows?? I told her I understand and didn't want to force her into anything. How would you read this? If Shen wanted to see me she would say yes? I don't know how to go about it.
It doesn't sound like she knows what she wants but it definitely doesn't sound like she's into the idea of being with you again. I recommend letting it go and meeting new people. Analysing and speculating and second-guessing as to what she's thinking just isn't a happy or healthy space to be in.
Reply 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
It doesn't sound like she knows what she wants but it definitely doesn't sound like she's into the idea of being with you again. I recommend letting it go and meeting new people. Analysing and speculating and second-guessing as to what she's thinking just isn't a happy or healthy space to be in.

Thanks. Why not just say no to meeting up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending