Is Jesus the true name? (Answered by me)

Watch this thread
Butter340
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
People have been asking me, is jesus the true name? Well it certainly isn't wait! Don't go of this yet! Let me explain. It's not true because right now if you search up letter j it will tell you that it wasn't there five thousand years ago (letter j) so we have evidence that people weren't saying all this Jesus jesus nonsense! If you're curious about my religion, well I believe in YAHUAH and YAHUSHUA you might be laughing and continuing believing in jesus, but just know one day the world will end only few people will go to heaven. I'm a 15 year old teen (not going to say my gender for obvious reasons) and please change your ways in believing in jesus nonsense and you will be saved too 😊
BlueSoybean
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Jesus is the English name. therefore English speakers say Jesus. not that hard mate.
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Butter340)
People have been asking me, is jesus the true name? Well it certainly isn't wait! Don't go of this yet! Let me explain. It's not true because right now if you search up letter j it will tell you that it wasn't there five thousand years ago (letter j) so we have evidence that people weren't saying all this Jesus jesus nonsense! If you're curious about my religion, well I believe in YAHUAH and YAHUSHUA you might be laughing and continuing believing in jesus, but just know one day the world will end only few people will go to heaven. I'm a 15 year old teen (not going to say my gender for obvious reasons) and please change your ways in believing in jesus nonsense and you will be saved too 😊
Literally nobody cares
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Butter340)
Please change your ways in worshipping a man in the sky who doesn't exist and and you will have many more chances to do something more productive with your time on Earth before rotting away in the soil.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Took me 3 seconds: The name Jesus is derived from the Hebrew name Yeshua, which is based on the Semitic root y-š-ʕ (Hebrew: ישע‎), meaning "to deliver; to rescue." Yeshua, and its longer form, Yehoshua, were both in common use by Jews during the Second Temple period and many Jewish religious figures bear the name, notably Jesus in the New Testament, and Joshua in the Hebrew Bible
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by THALCEDONY)
Please change your ways in worshipping a man in the sky who doesn't exist and and you will have many more chances to do something more productive with your time on Earth before rotting away in the soil.
lmao so bad yet so true!! .:dancing2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (31)
27.68%
Take a gap year (17)
15.18%
Resit my exams (30)
26.79%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (17)
15.18%
I don't know yet (12)
10.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.46%

Watched Threads