The Student Room Group

Is Jesus the true name? (Answered by me)

People have been asking me, is jesus the true name? Well it certainly isn't wait! Don't go of this yet! Let me explain. It's not true because right now if you search up letter j it will tell you that it wasn't there five thousand years ago (letter j) so we have evidence that people weren't saying all this Jesus jesus nonsense! If you're curious about my religion, well I believe in YAHUAH and YAHUSHUA you might be laughing and continuing believing in jesus, but just know one day the world will end only few people will go to heaven. I'm a 15 year old teen (not going to say my gender for obvious reasons) and please change your ways in believing in jesus nonsense and you will be saved too 😊
Jesus is the English name. therefore English speakers say Jesus. not that hard mate.
Original post by Butter340
People have been asking me, is jesus the true name? Well it certainly isn't wait! Don't go of this yet! Let me explain. It's not true because right now if you search up letter j it will tell you that it wasn't there five thousand years ago (letter j) so we have evidence that people weren't saying all this Jesus jesus nonsense! If you're curious about my religion, well I believe in YAHUAH and YAHUSHUA you might be laughing and continuing believing in jesus, but just know one day the world will end only few people will go to heaven. I'm a 15 year old teen (not going to say my gender for obvious reasons) and please change your ways in believing in jesus nonsense and you will be saved too 😊

Literally nobody cares
Original post by Butter340

Please change your ways in worshipping a man in the sky who doesn't exist and and you will have many more chances to do something more productive with your time on Earth before rotting away in the soil.
Took me 3 seconds: The name Jesus is derived from the Hebrew name Yeshua, which is based on the Semitic root y-š-ʕ (Hebrew: ישע‎), meaning "to deliver; to rescue." Yeshua, and its longer form, Yehoshua, were both in common use by Jews during the Second Temple period and many Jewish religious figures bear the name, notably Jesus in the New Testament, and Joshua in the Hebrew Bible
Original post by THALCEDONY
Please change your ways in worshipping a man in the sky who doesn't exist and and you will have many more chances to do something more productive with your time on Earth before rotting away in the soil.

lmao so bad yet so true!! .:dancing2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending