The Student Room Group

Did something with a guy. Idk what to do now

I'm a guy who decided to try something I was curious about for some time. I found a guy on grindr who lived close to me. We decided to meet up. We jerked each other off and then sucked each other off. I put a condom on for the last part but we didn't do anything as I wasn't able to get in. After this strange thoughts started to fill my head. Before we met up he said he was HIV negative and even asked me if I've had sex before. When I told him that I haven't, he said that then we can suck each other off as now he knows that I have no STD's. After the act, I asked him if he was sure that he didn't have HIV and he said that he was sure as he had been tested after breaking up with his girlfriend. One thing only bothers me - he told me that he hasn't done anything with guys before but he seemed pretty skilled to me. I told him that and he said that it's because he had done a lot of stuff with girls. He never came in my mouth, the otlnly thing that got in was precum. How worried should I be? He seemed credible as he studies in the same university.
That’s why regular screening is advised. Who knows what someone has really done and to whom and what that person had. Precum can carry an infection so regular testing is a good idea now you’re sexually active. If you’re seeing him around uni hell hopefully tell you if he knows/suspects he has an infection, but don’t rely on anyone you’re active with telling you, so vere on the side of caution.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy who decided to try something I was curious about for some time. I found a guy on grindr who lived close to me. We decided to meet up. We jerked each other off and then sucked each other off. I put a condom on for the last part but we didn't do anything as I wasn't able to get in. After this strange thoughts started to fill my head. Before we met up he said he was HIV negative and even asked me if I've had sex before. When I told him that I haven't, he said that then we can suck each other off as now he knows that I have no STD's. After the act, I asked him if he was sure that he didn't have HIV and he said that he was sure as he had been tested after breaking up with his girlfriend. One thing only bothers me - he told me that he hasn't done anything with guys before but he seemed pretty skilled to me. I told him that and he said that it's because he had done a lot of stuff with girls. He never came in my mouth, the otlnly thing that got in was precum. How worried should I be? He seemed credible as he studies in the same university.

Hopefully he's telling the truth, but you should get an appointment booked to be tested yourself in a few weeks just to be on the safe side.
One thing only bothers me - he told me that he hasn't done anything with guys before but he seemed pretty skilled to me.

Sexual activity with another person is pretty transferable regardless of their gender - essentially it's just confidence and logistics. Likewise if you know and are confident with touching your own penis touching some one else is a transferable skill.

The same experience but with a condom during oral would have provided you more protection.

Worth getting tested but also hopefully you enjoyed the experience.

Many universities have an LGBT+ Society and it's worth attending to make friends and possibly find a partner(s).
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest