The Student Room Group

Question for the girls and some guys I guess

Is penis size something that matters to you or something you look for in a guy mins an average length but abit in the slim side I’m not self conscious or anything just curious about it.
(edited 4 years ago)
something that I would consider when with a boy, but wouldn’t determine the relationship with him
Don't worry about it. It's not something you can change, and anyone for whom it's going to be a dealbreaker, is so shallow that you were never going to have a long and happy relationship with them anyway; you can write them off.
Reply 3
Original post by Isabelpayne200
something that I would consider when with a boy, but wouldn’t determine the relationship with him

Can I ask what kind do you prefer if that makes sense if that’s not too much of a personal question?
it’s not necessarily the size that matters it’s how you use it :wink:
It’s doesn’t matter to me. (Guy.)
Original post by James312
Is penis size something that matters to you or something you look for in a guy mins an average length but abit in the slim side I’m not self conscious or anything just curious about it.

Nah not unless it’s really small
Can I ask what kind do you prefer if that makes sense if that’s not too much of a personal question?

Personally, a penis that’s thick (too large and thick then it’s uncomfortable) but a decent amount if that’s not too vague. ?. And that’s 6-6 1/2inches cause any larger and blow jobs get harder.
Personally, a penis that’s thick (too large and thick then it’s uncomfortable) but a decent amount if that’s not too vague. ?. And that’s 5-6 1/2inches cause any larger and blow jobs get harder.

If this isn’t too weird...would u consider your size to be ‘big’ or ‘small’ or ‘average’ ? Are boys like...always going to say there’s is ‘big’ or is that a myth
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
If this isn’t too weird...would u consider your size to be ‘big’ or ‘small’ or ‘average’ ? Are boys like...always going to say there’s is ‘big’ or is that a myth

Mines 7 inches long and about 1.5 width not sure what other people would consider it to be big or small tbh?
Ok then. How old are you?
Reply 11
Ok then. How old are you?

It's all about angles :wink: lmao
Reply 13
Mines 7 inches long and about 1.5 width not sure what other people would consider it to be big or small tbh?

did u measure it or some ****
Girth and drag time is all that matters
Saved you a lot of worries and possible theraby.
Reply 15
Original post by thekoko
did u measure it or some ****

Yep hahaha
Reply 16
Original post by Welshvisitor
It’s doesn’t matter to me. (Guy.)

Can I ask why just out of curiosity
Reply 17
Yep hahaha

with a ruler wtfff I am dying rn

You have either rounded it up to the nearest inch, or you are a liar or you are above the 99th percentile in terms of penis size.

I am therefore, at this stage unable to offer you any sort of advice, beyond suggesting that - in general - you will have better interactions with other people if when you speak you are: accurate, truthful, avoid boasting.

Source, the chart on this page (7 inches = 17.8cms).
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/how-big-average-penis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending