The Student Room Group

Re apply to another university whilst doing foundation?

I’m currently at uni doing a foundation year, I am not happy, I will be re taking to of my a levels, would I still be able to re apply to university? For first year elsewhere?
Yes just reapply through UCAS, but they will be looking at your scores on the foundation and A levels.
If you stay you need to get good scores alternatively you could leave and just focus on A levels.
You only get one gift year.
I normally advise against foundation and suggest resits as they are much cheaper and open up a wider range of unis.

You dont say why you are unhappy. Talk to tutor or support services.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Yes just reapply through UCAS, but they will be looking at your scores on the foundation and A levels.
If you stay you need to get good scores alternatively you could leave and just focus on A levels.
You only get one gift year.
I normally advise against foundation and suggest resits as they are much cheaper and open up a wider range of unis.

You dont say why you are unhappy. Talk to tutor or support services.

The reason why I’m unhappy is because my heart is set at queen Marys and also I’m going uni this year because I was forced to by my parents but yeah I want to apply to kings and QMUL, what did you do?
Original post by ItzNico
The reason why I’m unhappy is because my heart is set at queen Marys and also I’m going uni this year because I was forced to by my parents but yeah I want to apply to kings and QMUL, what did you do?

Well sounds like your parents have given really poor device and youve wasted a years student funding i.e c £20k.
Better make sure you get the grades. Talk to QM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending