The Student Room Group

27 yr old woman dating 17 yr old guy

And she's chubby in a curvy way, and he's scrawny like

My sisters doing it. I see her chatting to him on the phone about meeting and ****ing. Dunno if she's stringing him along or not. She's not properly dating anyone in real life, never has but when she was teenager and early 20s she was a proper sket with abusive older dad lads. So if she's happy I'm happy but what do you think?
So long as everything is consensual and nothing illegal is going on- good luck to her.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
So long as everything is consensual and nothing illegal is going on- good luck to her.

I guess. Yea.
Reply 3
Sigh...it's just..he's really youthful looking. He's Chinese. Just looks bare young....she's quite mature looking. I think the age difference will be alarmingly obvious.
Reply 4
How old are you? Are you her younger brother or older?
Reply 5
Original post by Racsoix
How old are you? Are you her younger brother or older?

What does my age have to do with it
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
What does my age have to do with it

Nothing per se, I was just trying to build a better picture of the scenario.
If you want my opinion, I think you should let your sister make her own decisions. If they're happy then let it be.
such calm responses, but when it was a 16 year old girl and guy of 25, all hell broke loose.
Reply 8
such calm responses, but when it was a 16 year old girl and guy of 25, all hell broke loose.

Are you the 25 yr old? :colone: lol

But yh I think it's because...it seems like the younger lad is lucky or something?? To get a big breasted older woman as a gf, or perhaps that he seduced her, despite their ages?? Whereas, if it's a young lass and an older guy, they'll see it as she's a victim or something.
Reply 9
Me, I'm worried about if people will think he's...her student?? We don't want another Mary Kay Letourneau...just google...
Just because the law says it is technically okay doesn't make it realistically so.

There's a huge life experience gap. It's incredibly creepy at the very least.
Just because the law says it is technically okay doesn't make it realistically so.

There's a huge life experience gap. It's incredibly creepy at the very least.

I don't get how it's creepy. My sisters not a creep. She wants love. I just want to know if the visual is odd. I personally can't work out how I feel about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending