it says you quoted me, but you didn't :frown:

?:s-smilie: thats weird
Reply 22
Who Quoted Me

Boring life
quoted by Cherry Kisses 1 Minute Ago
Boring life
quoted by Cherry Kisses 20 Minutes Ago
Why are some people psychologically more sex-obsessed than others?
quoted by blondyx 44 Minutes Ago
Are you at risk for personality disorder?
quoted by Ang|ophi|e 44 Minutes Ago
Why are some people psychologically more sex-obsessed than others?
quoted by blondyx 52 Minutes Ago
Reply 23
Miss.Naughty

If you want to do something, DO IT,

spot on. i always think to myself on msn or whoever i was talking to, about how they miss me and want to see me etcetc. i'm thinking well if it's causing you this much grief you would do something about it. don't just say you miss me, make an effort and see me goddamnit!

op, make an effort to get out more. if you're still unhappy, then you're not trying hard enough.
Reply 24
pandora7
spot on. i always think to myself on msn or whoever i was talking to, about how they miss me and want to see me etcetc. i'm thinking well if it's causing you this much grief you would do something about it. don't just say you miss me, make an effort and see me goddamnit!

op, make an effort to get out more. if you're still unhappy, then you're not trying hard enough.

Well i texted an old school friend not too long ago who lives in Newcastle now in a student house and i think im gonna go stay at hers for a weekend sometime in august...so that's one thing. Still don't know what to do about jobs though :frown:. I earn 200-300 quid a month, that's quite enough given i already have savings...i can live off £30 a week easily so in reality i only need about 120-150 a month for spending. Everything else goes on my house :frown:.
Reply 25
Anonymous

£4.60 an hour.

I'm on £4.54/hour, I'm 16...i thought that this was NMW for 16 and 17 year olds? Isn't it like 5 or 6 something for 18+?
Reply 26
No, it's £4.60 minimum wage for 18-21. Look on the direct.gov website.

I'm so depressed. I don't know what to do anymore now :frown:.

Latest

Trending

Trending