The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine Non-JUPAS Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

just got an interview invitation from cuhk. the interview is on 21 april and conducted online via zoom.
Original post by Anonymous
just got an interview invitation from cuhk. the interview is on 21 april and conducted online via zoom.

Oh no that’s weird
Got an interview invitation from CUHK on April 21
Reply 183

Congratz and goodluck!

Got an interview invitation from CUHK on April 21

Congratulation would u mind to tell me more your background?
Original post by bear27
Congratz and goodluck!

thanks! im doing alevels in hk. my predicted grades is 4A* with ucat score of around 3000. in case igcse is taken into account as well, i got 10A*.
guys, just want to check for these interviews, are they group interviews or individual interviews?

I heard HKU is MMI so it is basically just a few individual interviews right? How about CUHK? Thanks!!

AS Level 4A (Achieved)
A Level Predicted 5A*
UCAT 30xx
thanks! im doing alevels in hk. my predicted grades is 4A* with ucat score of around 3000. in case igcse is taken into account as well, i got 10A*.

AS Level 4A (Achieved)
A Level Predicted 5A*
UCAT 30xx

Amazing!
Original post by kaion76
guys, just want to check for these interviews, are they group interviews or individual interviews?

I heard HKU is MMI so it is basically just a few individual interviews right? How about CUHK? Thanks!!

CUHK interviews will have 2 interviewers, and last about 15 mins each. They'll ask you questions based on a 1 page CV that you provide them with
CUHK interviews will have 2 interviewers, and last about 15 mins each. They'll ask you questions based on a 1 page CV that you provide them with

Thanks a lot! Are you a degree applicant or high school student?
Reply 192
I was notified back in Jan that my interview will be in April for HKU. Any of you have heard from them and knowing if travel to HK is still the plan for a face-to-face MMI interview?
Original post by kaion76
Thanks a lot! Are you a degree applicant or high school student?

high school student (: i take the IB

Also I just read my post again and realised it sounded a bit vague - to clarify, the two interviewers will interview you at the same time and the total time will be 15 minutes.
Just heard that hku will have another round of interview in mid april, but don't know whether those offers will go to waiting list candidates or only for the candidates attending this round of interview
Have people received interview invitations for april?
Hi all, I received an e-mail notification about update on application status, checked my application status and was thrilled to be given an offer. However, I didn't receive any email from the admission office, am just wondering if this is a common practice...
Hi all, I received an e-mail notification about update on application status, checked my application status and was thrilled to be given an offer. However, I didn't receive any email from the admission office, am just wondering if this is a common practice...

I am sure their system is not always working, I wasn't even being sent an email for my offer!
I am sure their system is not always working, I wasn't even being sent an email for my offer!

Hmm that's strange. Anyways, thanks for your reply and congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending