The Student Room Group

Staying in a relationship after 6th form?

So I’m in year 13, and I’ve been dating my girlfriend for like a year and a half now. While I do think I love her I really don’t know if I could deal with being a relationship for the rest of my life starting now? Like obviously that’s quite a jump but she calls me the love of her life and stuff and I don’t think she’d say that lightly and she said she doesn’t understand why people bother being in relationships if they’re just gonna breakup when they leave for uni,, so like she’s not expecting us to break up... And ofc I dont want to break up with her, especially not now, but like I really don’t know how to deal with it?
I don’t really want to break up with her before next year, but I was sort of always expecting to? Which makes me feel like a ****head but also I do Not know how to deal with this. It’s just a bit overwhelming
Honestly I don’t blame you.... I feel like I’d be content with my current guy but then I also feel like this is such a young age to stop one aspect of ur life experiences.... tbh I’d just vibe it out and the moment u feel smthing off then rlly question it n fgs try n be nice about it haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending