The Student Room Group

My weird wat of coping

Ok so about a year ago I asked a girl out.. We were VERY close... But apparrently I wasn't the one.. Now, a year later, She added me on every social media telling me that she wants to re-connect and Just Be Friends... I am not the Ego type of guy But I am still hurt by this. Not that She basically friendzoned me and I find it shameful but because she asked me to be her best friend but not in a relationship which I understand.. Here's the problem... I can't handle it... But I also can't say no as weirdly I want to make her happy even though I'm not.. Making sense??

I make songs and remix songs... The only way I am coping at the moment is to put all my emotions into this song... The song is about even though I am not the one for her, I obviously want to be with her but it's not my fate.. But I appreciate the times we had and how she made me into a better person
Lyrics:

You know
I've been keeping all of this inside
Saying I was fine
that was just a lie
You were
the one who called at night
Loved me with your eyes
But said I’m not the one
Oh I can't lose you from my sight
How was I so blind
You’re the angel of my life
Girl I need you
More than you need I
I will do you right
Until the day I die

You know that all my life I've been waiting
Waiting for a girl like you
I appreciate you girl I do
Since I met you,
My whole life has
My whole life has
My whole life has changed...
Since I met you
My whole life has changed

Hold me
I can't go another day
Without you and my faith
Need you and your grace
Lonely, I won't lie I know I say
I'm happier away
From you and all our pain
But if only I took a look inside
I'd see you and light
You’re the angel of my life
Girl I, I need you
More than you need I
I will do you right
Until the day I die

You know that all my life I've been waiting
Waiting for a girl like you
I appreciate you girl I do
Since I met you,
My whole life has
My whole life has
My whole life has changed...
Since I met you
My whole life has changed
Come on now. Be a man, don't be so soppy. Don't show this woman the song you wrote about her Because she will most likely laughs with her freinds about it.

Think James Bond, would he do something like that?.
Reply 2
Original post by ArsenalFCman
Come on now. Be a man, don't be so soppy. Don't show this woman the song you wrote about her Because she will most likely laughs with her freinds about it.

Think James Bond, would he do something like that?.

First of all James Bond is fictional
Due to me doing these things, I am not soppy. If I didn't work on something which uses all of my emotions, I would be soppy. She isn't that kind of person. She cares a lot about me but doesn't want a relationship at the moment and doesn't like me like that...
I think that it’s really sweet of you to do this. Personally i would tell her how you feel about the situation and that you want to be more than friends. If she values you as a friend then she will tell you the truth but if not then maybe she’s not the ‘one’ for you . :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by molrose3
I think that it’s really sweet of you to do this. Personally i would tell her how you feel about the situation and that you want to be more than friends. If she values you as a friend then she will tell you the truth but if not then maybe she’s not the ‘one’ for you . :smile:

About a year ago I did tell her that I liked her and how I felt.. She felt awkward and went pale and said I'm not the one for her... She also said how she isn't looking for a relationship.. We're both in the same psychology class so we saw eachother almost everyday but never spoke... She recently added me back on everything saying how she misses us being friends... Which means she doesnt want a relationship.. But I havent told her How I feel about Just being friends and how I also am thankful of the way she had made me into a better person..

For everyones information.. It's not going to be a cringy video of me crying singing the lyrics :biggrin:.. I make beats so It's gunna be a banger... It also is a way for me to express my feelings.. Thank you for your reply BTW

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending