The Student Room Group

Saw my ex for the first time since our break up

It's not even been two weeks since our break up but I just saw my ex for the first time. It wasn't necessarily awkward, we had a brief conversation as he was passing me in his car but it just felt weird. Almost like we barely knew each other. I'm definitely overthinking it as it didn't mean anything but I really want to text him even though I know it will just set me back a few steps. We live in a small town so it's inevitable that we're gonna bump into each other but I don't really know how I'm going to cope as I'm still really upset over the situation.
Reply 1
The first time seeing your ex after a break up is a poignant moment and it takes a good while to get used to the good thing about relationships no longer being there. I dated a colleague and seeing her frequently at work after a breakup was bad. But new and better love comes
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
The first time seeing your ex after a break up is a poignant moment and it takes a good while to get used to the good thing about relationships no longer being there. I dated a colleague and seeing her frequently at work after a breakup was bad. But new and better love comes

You poor thing, that must be difficult.

It's so hard. I was expecting him to text me after like he has done previously, but nope, nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending