The Student Room Group

I added him to my private story and he isn’t watching it

I like this boy and we are friends so I added him to my private story. But now he has stopped watching my story?? What does that mean :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I like this boy and we are friends so I added him to my private story. But now he has stopped watching my story?? What does that mean :frown:

It doesn't mean anything. You're overthinking.
Reply 2
I get added to private stories quite a lot, but I don't really recognize it until after. I usually chat/click on the story by their name instead in the 'chats' tab instead of going to the 'story' tab if that makes sense?
Reply 3
Original post by ProbablyPallas
It doesn't mean anything. You're overthinking.

But he usually watches my story :/
But he usually watches my story :/

Maybe he's busy. Maybe he doesn't want to watch your story atm. You sound like you need a social media break if someone watching your story means this much to you
Reply 5
Original post by Xarao
I get added to private stories quite a lot, but I don't really recognize it until after. I usually chat/click on the story by their name instead in the 'chats' tab instead of going to the 'story' tab if that makes sense?

Yeah it does :smile: it’s just that he usually watches my story and now he isn’t which is kinda weird :frown:
Reply 6
Maybe he's busy. Maybe he doesn't want to watch your story atm. You sound like you need a social media break if someone watching your story means this much to you

Yeah I guess so, but he is still active because he’s liking posts and stuff
Reply 7

It’s not that it means a lot to me but I just think it’s nice that he shows an interest?
Yeah I guess so, but he is still active because he’s liking posts and stuff

Dude if you're seeing he's liking posts you're verging on stalking. Take a break from social media
Reply 9
Focus on something else, this isn't worth worrying about.
Maybe he just feels like if he watches your story it’ll be bait he likes you?
(edited 4 years ago)
Dude if you're seeing he's liking posts you're verging on stalking. Take a break from social media

We follow the same people of course I’m gonna see :/
We follow the same people of course I’m gonna see :/

Stop making excuses for your obsessive and creepy behaviour. It's not worth worrying about.
Stop making excuses for your obsessive and creepy behaviour. It's not worth worrying about.

Lmao, on Instagram you can see who likes what if you follow them. Idk if he/she has looked purposely but there’s no need to be rude😂😂 they’re obviously stressing
Original post by Ibbi_year11
Lmao, on Instagram you can see who likes what if you follow them. Idk if he/she has looked purposely but there’s no need to be rude😂😂 they’re obviously stressing

Dude it's weird to notice it so much and to obsess over the fact that they must be active because he's liking posts. It's creepy.
Dude it's weird to notice it so much and to obsess over the fact that they must be active because he's liking posts. It's creepy.

I dunno what they’re doing but if they recognise their profile pic it’s not rlly obsessive it’s that they just notice, I personally don’t do that but I do notice who likes posts because it comes up 🤷🏻*♀️
I dunno what they’re doing but if they recognise their profile pic it’s not rlly obsessive it’s that they just notice, I personally don’t do that but I do notice who likes posts because it comes up 🤷🏻*♀️

Thank you!!!!! But I don’t purposely look I just see it like..

It's the fact that they're stressing that they're not looking at the OPs story but then going and seeing that they're active and liking posts. THAT is creepy. How would you feel if someone came up to you and was like "Why didn't you look at my story on Instagram I could see that you were active" ? I know I'd be creeped out. OP needs to chill out and take a step back
It's the fact that they're stressing that they're not looking at the OPs story but then going and seeing that they're active and liking posts. THAT is creepy. How would you feel if someone came up to you and was like "Why didn't you look at my story on Instagram I could see that you were active" ? I know I'd be creeped out. OP needs to chill out and take a step back

Fair enough
(edited 4 years ago)

I just think everybody has their own ways of dealing with somethings like they’re obviously young and that generation stress over social media so 😂 let them I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending