The Student Room Group

My friend gets attention

so lemme explain. My friend is not as popular as me or anything but he always seems to get girls looking at him (good looking ones). I have caught some girls looking at me occasionally however recently he has seemed to have attracted my old crush.

He has heard her and her friends saying that "he looks cute" and also today he caught her staring at him for like 2-3 seconds. Although i do not like my old crush as much anymore this did kinda make me feel sad, that all those years i tried to get her to notice me but then when i stop caring my friend starts getting these looks by her.

so do u think my old crush finds him attractive ?
Original post by Anonymous
so lemme explain. My friend is not as popular as me or anything but he always seems to get girls looking at him (good looking ones). I have caught some girls looking at me occasionally however recently he has seemed to have attracted my old crush.

He has heard her and her friends saying that "he looks cute" and also today he caught her staring at him for like 2-3 seconds. Although i do not like my old crush as much anymore this did kinda make me feel sad, that all those years i tried to get her to notice me but then when i stop caring my friend starts getting these looks by her.

Look man, if she said it then she does but a 2-3 second eye contact doesn’t mean anything. I get 2-3 second eye contact with my bus driver every morning. Doesn’t mean he loves me. Keep your head up king you can’t control what’s going on for others. Just keep to yourself and there plenty of those female specimens roaming around planet earth
Reply 2
Look man, if she said it then she does but a 2-3 second eye contact doesn’t mean anything. I get 2-3 second eye contact with my bus driver every morning. Doesn’t mean he loves me. Keep your head up king you can’t control what’s going on for others. Just keep to yourself and there plenty of those female specimens roaming around planet earth

yeah i understand, ty for writing this
i stare at girls i dont even like it, dont mean sh**.

my mates has way more girls in his dms and idrc. i hype him up even more not envy him, thats lame af.
im happy 4 him. but i;d mind if he started talking to a girl i like. but since its ur old crush you shouldnt mind
Original post by 5hyl33n
This made me laugh 😂

Same 😂😂
so lemme explain. My friend is not as popular as me or anything /QUOTE]
A bit harsh
Reply 6
Original post by davesantana
i stare at girls i dont even like it, dont mean sh**.

my mates has way more girls in his dms and idrc. i hype him up even more not envy him, thats lame af.
im happy 4 him. but i;d mind if he started talking to a girl i like. but since its ur old crush you shouldnt mind

lol don't get the idea that I envy him because i don't. I just wanted to see whether he was liked by her or not.

Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending