The Student Room Group

Are slim girls attractive at all?

I hear men saying they prefer slim thick over this. But does this mean they don't like slim at all or still like it but just prefer slim thick?
different people will have different choices, pretty wage question
Original post by Anonymous
In general I mean. Gosh I hate when people say that. Do u thickos really think I mean all men are the same?

Don't go anonymous then be rude to someone giving you an answer. Sheesh.
In general I mean. Gosh I hate when people say that. Do u thickos really think I mean all men are the same?

People are going to be less likely to answer your extremely generalised question if you call them thickos. Manners, dear.
I hear men saying they prefer slim thick over this. But does this mean they don't like slim at all or still like it but just prefer slim thick?

Misuse of Anonymous.
Reply 5

Don't ask a stupid question and you won't get a stupid answer.
Reply 6
LMAO
a lot of guys want "normal" sized girls; of course normal could be anything but when a guy says normal he usually means anything that isn't fat tbh
slim is just like, slender whereas slim thick is like slim but with an ass
overall its just about preference
If you want a proper debate, stop hiding behind Anonymous, stop abusing people, if you can manage that, then the civil people on this site might oblige.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending