The Student Room Group

Why am i so jealous?

im always so jealous of my boyfriend. I literally get jealous about EVERYTHING and it's so annoying. even over stupid things!! what do i do? how do i change?
What do you get jealous of? Like things that he does or him being around other girls etc x
Reply 2
He must be very fit
Why are you jealous of him?
Reply 4
Original post by Torigracex
What do you get jealous of? Like things that he does or him being around other girls etc x

like when he's with girls

he doesnt even talk to girls too much because i told him these things and he respects me but i just still doubt it's just annoying
Reply 5
Original post by SMEGGGY
He must be very fit

no, not really
Reply 6
Original post by Bruinsgirl40
Why are you jealous of him?

i dont know? its how i am :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
like when he's with girls

he doesnt even talk to girls too much because i told him these things and he respects me but i just still doubt it's just annoying

Oooh right! You need to have more trust in him and let him live his life. If he wants to talk to girls and be friends with them you should let him, if you have your own insecurities which is leading you to be jealous then you need to sort them out first and the jealously should disappear. I used to be a bit jealous of when my boyfriend talked to girls and knowing he had girls he was friends with, but I realised it was a problem of my own insecurities so I dealt with them first. Hope this helps x
Reply 8
Oooh right! You need to have more trust in him and let him live his life. If he wants to talk to girls and be friends with them you should let him, if you have your own insecurities which is leading you to be jealous then you need to sort them out first and the jealously should disappear. I used to be a bit jealous of when my boyfriend talked to girls and knowing he had girls he was friends with, but I realised it was a problem of my own insecurities so I dealt with them first. Hope this helps x

he's like that too though. If i talk to a guy, he'll get mad

I just dont like being like this :frown:
he's like that too though. If i talk to a guy, he'll get mad

I just dont like being like this :frown:

Maybe you need to talk it out then. It’s not healthy for you both to get so wound up when you each hang out with the opposite sex, it might take some time but if you both work at each not worrying so much about it you’ll be fine x
Maybe you need to talk it out then. It’s not healthy for you both to get so wound up when you each hang out with the opposite sex, it might take some time but if you both work at each not worrying so much about it you’ll be fine x

i hope so :frown: thanks xx
no, not really

Wow what a gf you are... 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending