The Student Room Group

Gave gave me his number ... sort of

Hi,

Getting straight to the point and as quick as possible. I was at spoons with my mates, we were doing truth and dare. I dare friend to go to a group of random guys and talk about conservatives winning the election. She comes back. 5 minutes later, this guy comes up to us. We start chatting as a group at first but it is mostly just me and him chatting. He leaves. Done and dusted.

I start talking to the table behind me. Apparently my other friend went to the guy and said that he should give his phone number, he asked who for and she said me. He gives phone number.

I kind of feel like, he didn't really give his phone number to me, like my friend asked just out of the blue and he may of done it because for different reasons. I mean after the phone number business, he didn't say bye and I didn't see the guy, like we only talked for 10 minutes.

Basically, what's up with that? I thought he was interesting to chat to but I don't really want to text him as I don't really feel he gave me his number... if that makes sense.
If you're interested in him, talk to him. If he's not actually interested you'll find out soon enough and you're no worse off. Relationships - friendly ones and romantic ones - have started with even dumber chance encounters.

Hell, I remember a thread on this very website where a guy who at the time thought he was straight was paid £20 by a mate to kiss another guy at a club. He was drunk so he did it. Now they're boyfriends. Nothing is impossible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending