The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
:hello: :hugs: PP
:wavey:
Reply 2102
Phantom Phoenix
Who is this 'him'? I'm curious :p: (obviously this was meant for Soso)

i just told ur friends whos "him" and i guess it made me sound like a manic or sth:s-smilie:.. well just a friend of mine but i really really like him:s-smilie: he says that he likes me too but we cant work it out :frown:
soso_426
i just told ur friends whos "him" and i guess it made me sound like a manic or sth:s-smilie:.. well just a friend of mine but i really really like him:s-smilie: he says that he likes me too but we cant work it out :frown:

ah, hopefully you'll be able to sort it out :hugs:
soso_426

Sorry, I didn't see that :smile: I don't focus well when I haven't slept. I'm sorry you can't work it out, that must be difficult. Is it anything fixable? :frown:
Reply 2105
naa its ok ..but actually ya hes soo right coz of this "long distance" thing so we cant:frown: but its ok wer friends now and am trying my best to think of him as one though:s-smilie:
good luck with getting over him soso :smile:
Reply 2107
thanx nuttygirl:smile:
Poor you, that sounds hard. I hope things get easier for you :hugs:
night guys :hugs:
x
Gnight :hugs: xx
Reply 2111
sweet dream :smile:
Who's still here then?

:tumble:
Reply 2113
what about you? y r still awake at this time PP?
Reply 2114
only me !!
I don't know...I'm meant to be working but I'm not really:s-smilie: Since I found this thread my sleep pattern's been getting steadily worse and worse. I suppose if I keep going I might go round again and get back to normal!
That's so depressing. I just looked at H&R and I've actually read every single thread.:eek:
Reply 2117
yaa i know that feeling too..coz i used to sleep with my laptop "ME AND MY LAPTOP ON BED TOGETHER:biggrin:" and try to check out my account on facebook every min its soooo addictive
Reply 2118
Phantom Phoenix
That's so depressing. I just looked at H&R and I've actually read every single thread.:eek:

LOL
Reply 2119
we have to find something else we r interested in!

Latest