The Student Room Group

my student finance application isn't showing up when my parent tries to support it

i re applied last night (very late lol help) and my mum got the email but there was no link to follow on it and when she logged into her sfe account it only comes up with my completed application from last year, the one from this year is no where to be seen. When i log into MY account it says awaiting sponsor 2 details. helpppp i'm freaked out its not gonna go through in time
Did you find a solution?
Original post by Froggo123
Did you find a solution?

The OP hasn't been active on TSR for a while. If you have an issue with applying for student finance, you can use the live chat function when you are logged into your account to ask a question or post your query on the following forum and SFE reps will answer during office hours.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
Reply 3
Original post by Froggo123
Did you find a solution?

Hi, did you find a solution? I am having the same problem. I spoke to an advisor on the web chat, and she sent me a link for the form to fill in and post. It's 14 pages long, so I was hoping that if this is just a technical issue, or if I'm doing something wrong, it an be fixed and I won't have to print out and post the form.
Original post by Afsid
Hi, did you find a solution? I am having the same problem. I spoke to an advisor on the web chat, and she sent me a link for the form to fill in and post. It's 14 pages long, so I was hoping that if this is just a technical issue, or if I'm doing something wrong, it an be fixed and I won't have to print out and post the form.

Hi this happeend to me too. I was told I could wait a few weeks to see if it resolves (but wasn't recommended as obviously then SFE could be late) but the form can be filled out online and just uploaded as supporting evidence on your own portal.
Reply 5
Original post by RambleAmple
Hi this happeend to me too. I was told I could wait a few weeks to see if it resolves (but wasn't recommended as obviously then SFE could be late) but the form can be filled out online and just uploaded as supporting evidence on your own portal.

Thank you for your reply. Did it resolve after a few weeks?
Original post by Afsid
Thank you for your reply. Did it resolve after a few weeks?

No it’s only been open like a week and I didn’t want to risk making this application late. I just uploaded the form on my profile last weekend and I received what finance I’m getting today.
Reply 7
No it’s only been open like a week and I didn’t want to risk making this application late. I just uploaded the form on my profile last weekend and I received what finance I’m getting today.

Ah okay, thank you so much! I'll wait a few more days, if it doesn't resolve, I'll upload the form 😊
Reply 8

Hey I found it complicated to do the form online so I’ve had to post it to them, I hope they reply in time

is this the pff2 form?
Original post by idkmanffs123
is this the pff2 form?

Yes - complete the pff2 form and upload it to your account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending