The Student Room Group
Drewski
Byeee! :hi:

:wavey: See you tomorrow! :dancing:
Phantom Phoenix
Good, I'll be checking up :hmmm: Bye for now anyways, hope you sleep well tonight :hugs:

sweetdreams sarah :hugs: x
Reply 9882
Phantom Phoenix
:wavey: See you tomorrow! :dancing:

:wavey: Sarah :hugs:
Phantom Phoenix
Good, I'll be checking up :hmmm: Bye for now anyways, hope you sleep well tonight :hugs:

bye :ciao:

x
Lithium
:wavey: Sarah :hugs:

Night honey :hugs:

Nice meeting you Cool Cat! :ciao:
what's everyone up to?
Reply 9886
laura-rad
what's everyone up to?

I'm sitting here, smoking, drinking coffee, im still hungiwe :frown:
Drewski
:console: :console:

Don't worry, at least you caught it early. Took me 4 years to realise the course I was doing was utter bilge.

Yes, definitely call them to see what your options are. Hope that your tutor is understanding and helps you out :smile:

All the best.

Manchester's an awesome place to be a student, hate the idea of anyone being there and not enjoying themselves.

Hell, I probably bumped into you at some point last year :p:
[Ever go to Queen of Hearts on a tues and see a bunch of guys wearing suits? :wink: ]

really? :console: which course were you/are you doing?

I know :frown: I feel sad about maybe leaving manc but I really wasn't very happy there :o: Tis a geat place though :frown:

lol I've been to Tarts yeah, not sure if it was Tues though lol. Ever get Magic Bus? lol
Cool Cat
really? :console: which course were you/are you doing?

I know :frown: I feel sad about maybe leaving manc but I really wasn't very happy there :o: Tis a geat place though :frown:

lol I've been to Tarts yeah, not sure if it was Tues though lol. Ever get Magic Bus? lol

I was at Salford doing Aero Eng. And it was crap. Great place though, had an awesome time :biggrin: :woo:

Will you have to leave? Could you not just find another course at Manchester? I'm sure you'd think differently of the place if you were happy with what you studying.....

I got the Magic occasionally... I used to walk back home to Salford from OP though, all 6 miles at 2 in the morning :p:

If not Manchester, where else might you try?
i wants cereal. i will go get cereal later.
Reply 9890
wakey wakey
Reply 9891
:wavey:
Drewski
I was at Salford doing Aero Eng. And it was crap. Great place though, had an awesome time :biggrin: :woo:

Will you have to leave? Could you not just find another course at Manchester? I'm sure you'd think differently of the place if you were happy with what you studying.....

I got the Magic occasionally... I used to walk back home to Salford from OP though, all 6 miles at 2 in the morning :p:

If not Manchester, where else might you try?

well I could ring up and see about politics at Manc but for podiatry it's Salford or not Manchester at all :frown:

If not Manc I'd try Bath, Southampton, Exeter, Reading, Leicester etc.

I'm not sure if podiatry would be in clearing though :s-smilie:

I'm so confused and stressed.

I lived in OP! :biggrin:
Cool Cat
well I could ring up and see about politics at Manc but for podiatry it's Salford or not Manchester at all :frown:

If not Manc I'd try Bath, Southampton, Exeter, Reading, Leicester etc.

I'm not sure if podiatry would be in clearing though :s-smilie:

I'm so confused and stressed.

I lived in OP! :biggrin:

Salford's cool, don't worry about the rep it's got :biggrin:

Where's home for you? Does it matter whether you're up north or not?

Aaaw, don't be stressed :console: :hugs: :handkiss:

Haha, OP was cool. Never made it up the tower.... Did make it into Ashburne though :p:
Reply 9894
laura-rad
i wants cereal. i will go get cereal later.

get me some :frown:
Reply 9895
Sorry if i'm butting in...
I was gonna go to Salford to do media production. But there was a load of issues with the buildings so I ended up not going.

Sounded like a really cool uni to go to though!
Reply 9896
Chibi
I was gonna go to Salford to do media production. But there was a load of issues with the buildings so I ended up not going.

:wavey: Chibi

how's it going?
Chibi

Ha, yeah, it was. Really friendly :smile:

Formby, eh? I know the place well. I used to fly out of the RAF base there :smile:
Drewski
Salford's cool, don't worry about the rep it's got :biggrin:

Where's home for you? Does it matter whether you're up north or not?

Aaaw, don't be stressed :console: :hugs: :handkiss:

Haha, OP was cool. Never made it up the tower.... Did make it into Ashburne though :p:

I'll give Salford a ring tomorrow then :smile:

home is Northern Ireland so it doesn't really matter but I loved Southampton when I visited a while ago :p:

Ah I lived in the Tower :biggrin:

I am stressed, I can't help it lol, I'm not very good with speaking on the phone either so that's not helping the fact I need to ring places up tomorrow :frown:
Reply 9899
Hello! It's alright, you?

Glad to see there's other people around on this thing. Usually forums die out at this time of night!

Drewski
Ha, yeah, it was. Really friendly :smile:

Formby, eh? I know the place well. I used to fly out of the RAF base there :smile:

I was just a bit creeped out there until I remembered that I'd written down the schools I went to on my profile! haha. I don't live there, I just went to the schools there.

Latest