The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1340
Serendipity_22
damn i love computer geeks :yep:

No one ever loves a medical student, is it b/c of the time and debt? Once they're docs or surgeons, they can find love like that *snaps fingers* :frown:
Lithium
yea, i love mine, computers are my next love next to medicine :biggrin: (not including girls :rolleye:

Got myself the Toshiba quad core laptop w/ 4GB RAM and 16MB L2 cache, 250 GB HD @ 10,RPM and one hell of a VGA :biggrin:

you do medicine? at you at uni yet or hoping to go soon?

ok i only get half those numbers and anagrams, but it sure sounds gd to me
Lithium
No one ever loves a medical student, is it b/c of the time and debt? Once they're docs or surgeons, they can find love like that *snaps fingers* :frown:

I do :kiss:

:p:
Reply 1343
Serendipity_22
damn i love computer geeks :yep:

Are you an attractive girl? In which case, I'm as geeky as they come :wink:
Lithium

no medical students are cool too, at least you've definitely got brains going for you!

and id be very surprised if anyone, of any profession could find love like that *snaps fingers*
Reply 1345
nuttygirl
I do :kiss:

:p:

thats b/c you're nutty :p:

:kiss:
Reply 1346
Serendipity_22
no medical students are cool too, at least you've definitely got brains going for you!

and id be very surprised if anyone, of any profession could find love like that *snaps fingers*

perhaps not love per se, but you know what i mean...
Lithium
thats b/c you're nutty :p:

:bawling: :p:
S.C.M.
Are you an attractive girl? In which case, I'm as geeky as they come :wink:

haha, ok i cant exactly answer that for you, sorry :p:

BUT i have just noticed you're doing economics at LSE which has made your attractiveness shoot up like 110%.
and no im not after the money, im reading economics next year at uni, so you have just become a lot more interesting
Reply 1349
nuttygirl
:bawling: :p:

why the tears hun? :puppyeyes:

:hugs:
Lithium
perhaps not love per se, but you know what i mean...

if you're only going to get lust that way, there are much easier degree options to take then medicine
Lithium
why the tears hun? :puppyeyes:

:hugs:

'cos you think i'm mental :p:

:hugs: :biggrin:
Reply 1352
Serendipity_22
if you're only going to get lust that way, there are much easier degree options to take then medicine

true, if you're in the degree for the lust. I was saying that a lot of girls find surgeons to be sexy. I've heard from so many girls that it's hard for me to take it as a load of crap. but your point stands.
Reply 1353
nuttygirl
'cos you think i'm mental :p:

:hugs: :biggrin:

not mental, a lot of over things, but mental is NOT on the list :smile:

feeling better? :smile:
Reply 1354
Serendipity_22
haha, ok i cant exactly answer that for you, sorry :p:

BUT i have just noticed you're doing economics at LSE which has made your attractiveness shoot up like 110%.
and no im not after the money, im reading economics next year at uni, so you have just become a lot more interesting

LOL was gonna say, even if you are a gold digger, I'm not a City boy... yet :cool:
Lithium
not mental, a lot of over things, but mental is NOT on the list :smile:

feeling better? :smile:

:woo:

:kiss: :hugs: :biggrin:

Yeah cheers :smile:

are you better today than yesterday? :smile:
Reply 1356
I am not as tired (as you can tell, anesthesia does wonders to the body :frown:) but yea, im feeling a lot better :smile: thanks hun

i am so damned bored :cry: and my hip bone still hurts :puppyeyes:
S.C.M.
LOL was gonna say, even if you are a gold digger, I'm not a City boy... yet :cool:

im the least gold digger-ish person ever so you can relax

oh and im so going to be richer than you, so i wouldnt need your money! :biggrin:

how was the first year anyway?
There there :console: :p:

Where are you staying atm? You could go out somewhere to not be bored maybe? :smile:
Reply 1359
Serendipity_22
im the least gold digger-ish person ever so you can relax

oh and im so going to be richer than you, so i wouldnt need your money! :biggrin:

how was the first year anyway?

I like the confidence!

It went well I think, spent a bit too much time having fun but got a decent 2:1.

Latest