The Student Room Group

Hazel's attempt at a health blog!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazelly
Thank you, I have just sent an email to one of the MH services asking for some support/advice as this week has gone a bit topsy tervy :frown:. Hopefully next will be better.

Maybe your sister will have to be like the queen and have two birthdays? :wink: I did that for my thirteenth birthday in hospital as I was nill by mouth, so I had the second birthday at home with cake and with my close family :biggrin:

Aw hun. Loads of hugs for you :frown: Please keep safe if you can. Well done on reaching out for help :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Aw hun. Loads of hugs for you :frown: Please keep safe if you can. Well done on reaching out for help :hugs:

Thanks and yeah I will :grouphugs:
Hi everyone :wavey:

Hope everyone is doing okay? :h:

Sorry that I haven’t been updating this blog for quite some time, due to COVID most of my appointments had been canceled so I didn’t want to drag out the blog as it might have been a little boring for some viewers.

Anyway, I have received a phone call from my surgeon saying that I have been called in for my TOF surgery in two weeks so I have decided to make a new blog to keep track of what I will be doing for the next 14 days as I have to self-isolate. I have tagged you guys into it and I hope you don’t mind!

Hazelly

Tag list:

Spoiler

:hugs:
I'm not sure if I'm on the tag list but may I please be removed. For this blog and the other one
:jumphug:
:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest