The Student Room Group

NEED HELP: is my fiance pregnant??

So basically, she normally has her period on the 1st of every month, but last month she bled on the 26th (pretty early), which was a week after we had intercourse (I finished inside). She told me that the bleeding only lasted a day which is really weird, and apparently it felt like a really short period. So I started thinking maybe it's "spotting" from pregnancy/implantation, but we weren't sure at that point.

So we immediately take two pregnancy tests (the second was 2 days after the first) and they're both negative. We take a third a week later and it's still negative (that was on the 11th of December)... So she started getting worried and asking "what if it's a kidney stone or a cyst?" and I've been telling her to calm down.

She's had a whole bunch of symptoms since the 26th. It started off with burning sensation when peeing, constant peeing then lower back pain and mood swings. Eventually all that passed and now it's just morning sickness (vomiting sometimes) and she's really really hungry all the time. She said her breasts feel heavy and she also thinks her belly has got bigger.

She doesn't want to go to a doctor so we're basically waiting until the 1st to see if she definitively gets her period or not. But does anyone have any opinion on this?

Thanks for reading.
Why doesn’t she want to see a doctor?
Reply 2
She needs to go to the doctor. ASAP.

You're asking a random bunch of people to diagnose online. Not a good idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending