The Student Room Group

student loans with split up parents?

Hi, I applied for sfe for 2023 as a new undergraduate student back when it first opened and ive recieced everything like how kuch im gonna get etc; but my parents told me the other dah theyre splitting up and gettibg a divorce and ny mums movibg out now, do i have to reapply before september for sfe again to update them on my parents situation? i got a decent amount because im from a lower income area and have a lot of siblings and i got an unconditional offer thats ive accepted but im just wondering do i need to reapply? my dad said i do but i cant find anything for parents who havent actually got the divorce yet but will by the time i start uni 😭 my original was 10k maintenance loan will i get less or more?? im going to uni in london so its gonna be expensive even when i get a job up there LOL
Hi,

My advice would be to give Student Fiance England a call as they would be able to advise what the best option is regarding whether or not they would change any details or need you to re-apply. There is time so try not to worry, some people leave Student Finance right till the last minute.

Dafydd
Reply 2
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi,

My advice would be to give Student Fiance England a call as they would be able to advise what the best option is regarding whether or not they would change any details or need you to re-apply. There is time so try not to worry, some people leave Student Finance right till the last minute.

Dafydd

okay! thank you *🩵

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending