The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
mollymustard
I'm really sorry about this (because I hate being harsh) but I'm confused as to how it meant more than other times, because in your OP it sounds like you think she only likes you as a friend.
Surely if you don't felt the same way about each other, then there wouldnt be such a connection??

I really think you should just see how it goes. In two months time, you could meet someone you are even more intrested in.

no worries, harshness causes understanding most of the time :rolleyes:
the connection is one of the reasons why im confused though...
if she only likes me as a friend, i cant understand why we'd connect?
i might just turn gay to save myself the hassle of women lol
Anonymous
no worries, harshness causes understanding most of the time :rolleyes:
the connection is one of the reasons why im confused though...
if she only likes me as a friend, i cant understand why we'd connect?
i might just turn gay to save myself the hassle of women lol

In that case maybe you could ask her whether she felt a connection as well, because there is a good chance she did.
Its probably best to get some of your feelings out in the open otherwise you could spend months being hung up on something that may never happen.
(I wouldnt go and confess your love for her though - as that may send her running!)

Don't turn gay. Trust me men are so much of a bigger and more confusing pain than women :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Anonymous
Anon or delete plz

Anyway, I think I've found 'the one' for me. I'm only 19, but I can envision my life with this girl. We've been friends for a while and, having told her that how much i 'like' her, we have slept together etc. Now, I think I may actually be falling in love with her, but I don't think she feels the same way about me. I don't want to ruin our friendship, nor do I want to give up hope that she may turn around one day and want me as much as I want her. I'm pretty damn confused to be honest.

Any advice?

Dont worry mate, it'll get boring soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending