The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Unconditional offer interviews

Just wondering anyone whose had an invitation for an unconditional interview, did your department send you an offer and then email you separately afterwards inviting you to an interview (assuming if they want to give you an unconditional they'll update the offer after the interview)? Or did the interview invite come before the offer?

I already got an offer back but my friend is wondering whether or not unconditional interviews happen prior to offers.
Hi for physics they sent a letter asking you to interview first, stating that you could get an offer, or an unconditional offer. Then after the interview took place, it was a couple of days after the offer came through.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ghostlady
Hi for physics they sent a letter asking you to interview first, stating that you could get an offer, or an unconditional offer. Then after the interview took place, it was a couple of days after the offer came through.

How was the day? Did you get a tour etc?
Original post by ReTopic
How was the day? Did you get a tour etc?

Hi it as my daughter. We parked at cartmel, where helpers showed you to a complimentary bus to alexander square. Then helpers took you to physics building. Then signed in, and you got a tour, then series of talks of the subject and the uni. Then was lunch which they provided buffet style. then students had the interview, whilst the parents/carers had a couple of talks on interships and the history of lancaster uni. There was an optional tour at the end of accomodation. Interview was based on the personal statement and questions tied to the topics mentioned in it, so make sure you know you ps inside and out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending