The Student Room Group

how to change a uni after 14 days on ucas track?

deadline day is coming up and i want to change one of my five choices to another uni, however 14 days have passed. So how could i do this?
If 14 days have passed, you can’t.

You could use UCAS Extra later if you receive no offers, or decline all the offers you receive.
As above, its now too late to change Universities.
You can ask any of your choices for a change of course but you cannot now change Unis.

(This folks is why you need to be very certain of your choices before you apply)
The only option you have is to reject ALL your universities and apply to the university you wish to go to through ucas extra but this is very risky.
It’s also why every year we try to get the message out to applicants to save a choice for later.

You can apply to just 3 or 4 choices and then add your other choices on Track after applying. This gives a LOT more flexibility than using all 5 choices and leaving yourself with only Extra or Clearing to make a change.
Original post by PQ
It’s also why every year we try to get the message out to applicants to save a choice for later.

You can apply to just 3 or 4 choices and then add your other choices on Track after applying. This gives a LOT more flexibility than using all 5 choices and leaving yourself with only Extra or Clearing to make a change.

I’ve no idea why this isn’t the norm. The amount of people who use their 4th and 5th choice to apply to places they would never seriously consider attending is baffling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending