The Student Room Group

I applied to the wrong course

Hi, for one of my university I picked the wrong course and the application for UCAS has been sent to them, what do i do to change it?
Reply 1
cheeky email
Reply 2
Original post by Yuvdagoat
Hi, for one of my university I picked the wrong course and the application for UCAS has been sent to them, what do i do to change it?

As long as it hasn't been 14 days, you can substitute it for another choice in your UCAS applicant dashboard.
Reply 3
Original post by Yuvdagoat

If it just a different course at the same Uni, its easier to just email the Uni and ask for the switch - just send the course code of the specific course you want to switch to.
Original post by mesub
As long as it hasn't been 14 days, you can substitute it for another choice in your UCAS applicant dashboard.

Unless they've changed this with the move to UCAS Hub, you can't swap a course to one at the same uni. You have to contact the uni directly.

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

"If you're happy with the university or college but you'd like to change the course details, you'll need to get in touch with the university or college rather than us."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending