The Student Room Group

Fake friends?

I been mates well somewhat best mates. I feel like they just use me just because of things I have and we have banter but it’s just fake banter to me. And i would only see them like once or twice a year which I get because they. Got girlfriends and a job.
But they live so close to me it’s really not hard to to get in touch and hangout but to them feels like effort. Should I cut them off or should tell them or I’m I overthinking. Also i bought sweets and drink to one of them in school which he never paid me back or gave something in return. They just don’t message me how it going or how is uni only I do it.
They just not really loyal to me so what should I do
Hm seems like they are using you. Cut them off and find new friends, I know it’s quite hard but trust me it’s worth then spending your time and money on people who doesn’t even care for you. Hope everything goes well!
Reply 2
Original post by stressedanddone
Hm seems like they are using you. Cut them off and find new friends, I know it’s quite hard but trust me it’s worth then spending your time and money on people who doesn’t even care for you. Hope everything goes well!

I just they think they say stuff to believe I’m there friends or if they give me advice to me I think it’s fake tbh it just all feels fake. They come over when. They feel bored and being used to benefit them.
I don’t know at this point have u had a situation like this
Original post by Anonymous
I just they think they say stuff to believe I’m there friends or if they give me advice to me I think it’s fake tbh it just all feels fake. They come over when. They feel bored and being used to benefit them.
I don’t know at this point have u had a situation like this

You can maybe talk to them and if they still deny it then at least you know you tried.
You should definitely talk I’ve been through this mostly like their faults

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending