The Student Room Group

What qualification of btec applied am i doing?

If I'm doing unit 1,2,3 in applied science would my qualification be BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Applied Science or would it be BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Applied Science?
It doesn’t matter what unit you are doing because when I was applying to university. I had this problem. You need to ask your teacher cause when I checked the BTEC spec they are all similar. It best play it safe and ask your teacher. And I’m doing BTEC level 3 Applied science extended diploma
Have you still been told to do courswork
Original post by Jasmine.bx
Have you still been told to do courswork

Yh I’m still doing coursework and I get regular updates for new assignments from teacher/lecture every week
(edited 4 years ago)
hi so I am going to start this course but my teacher has told me we are doing the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Applied Scienceunits 1,2,3 are mandatory and we are doing unit 8 as an optional oneis there anyway you can email me or send me any of ur notes so I have an insight of the courseI want a headstart but obvioiusly schools are closed so unable to speak etchopefully u see this but thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending