The Student Room Group

BTEC Business

I am wondering what jobs I can do with btec business?. Can I do Accounting and Finance with btec business? What good uni takes btec business for Accounting and Finance? I am studying German, btec business and Applied Psychology
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by LPG_12134
I am wondering what jobs I can do with btec business?. Can I do Accounting and Finance with btec business? What good uni takes btec business for Accounting and Finance? I am studying German, btec business and Applied Psychology

Hi @LPG_12134

Business is one of those subjects that open a wide variety of doors, so it is a great subject to have under your belt!

As far as our Accounting and Finance course the requirements, as it stands, are a minimum of 112 UCAS points. UCAS points come from your Level 3 qualifications i.e. A Levels, BTECs or a mixture of both. A great tool is the UCAS Traffic Calculator, it can help you work out what sort of grades you will need to achieve in order to meet the university’s requirements. Can be found at: https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator

You also need GCSE English Language or English Literature and GCSE Maths at grade C/4 or above.

Hope this answers your question!
Anastasia
BCU Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @LPG_12134

Business is one of those subjects that open a wide variety of doors, so it is a great subject to have under your belt!

As far as our Accounting and Finance course the requirements, as it stands, are a minimum of 112 UCAS points. UCAS points come from your Level 3 qualifications i.e. A Levels, BTECs or a mixture of both. A great tool is the UCAS Traffic Calculator, it can help you work out what sort of grades you will need to achieve in order to meet the university’s requirements. Can be found at: https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator

You also need GCSE English Language or English Literature and GCSE Maths at grade C/4 or above.

Anastasia
BCU Student Rep

Oh wow thank you so much that was useful
Reply 3
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @LPG_12134

Anastasia
BCU Student Rep

Can I study Economics at University with Btec Business?. I also have no clue what I should study after A levels could you tell me what jobs I can do with German and Applied Psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending