The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

EEE UCL 2020 offers

Has anyone received offers for electrical and electronic engineering at UCL for year 2020? I submitted my application in October but haven't heard from them.
I also applied to EEE at UCL, and I haven't heard back yet. May I ask your predicted grades?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I have also applied to UCL EEE in late Nov, I am still waiting for a reply. Has anyone got any response from them.
Original post by Anonymous
I have also applied to UCL EEE in late Nov, I am still waiting for a reply. Has anyone got any response from them.

Applied in October, heard nothing back! May I ask your predicted grades?
Original post by FEIFEIFEIFEI
Applied in October, heard nothing back! May I ask your predicted grades?

Yes you may, I have A*A*AA in Math Physics FM and Cs in that order. What are your predicted Grades?
Yes you may, I have A*A*AA in Math Physics FM and Cs in that order. What are your predicted Grades?

I'm on a forced gap year, already achieved 40 776 at HLs in IB including maths and physics at HL.
I'm on a forced gap year, already achieved 40 776 at HLs in IB including maths and physics at HL.

Those a pretty great results, where else have you applied?
Those a pretty great results, where else have you applied?

Thanks!! I only applied to UCL, but for three different courses. How about you?
Thanks!! I only applied to UCL, but for three different courses. How about you?

I've applied to the same course but at different universities, also how did you structure your personal statement to fit 3 different subjects??
I've applied to the same course but at different universities, also how did you structure your personal statement to fit 3 different subjects??

My case is a bit special, I applied to physics, EEE, and maths. I applied to maths last year and missed the offer by 1 mark due to my illness. The admissions tutor was nice and would recommend me an offer this year. It's my first time to apply to physics and EEE, so I just talked about physics, my extended essay in maths, and my work experience for EEE in my PS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending