The Student Room Group

My life is dominated by sickness

One after the other after the other and it DOESN'T stop. Anyone else feel like this? I don’t even know how I lived 18 years, only 5 years were fine, that’s between the ages of 10 to 15. What is your motivation for living?
Original post by Anonymous
One after the other after the other and it DOESN'T stop. Anyone else feel like this? I don’t even know how I lived 18 years, only 5 years were fine, that’s between the ages of 10 to 15. What is your motivation for living?

That sounds terrible, hope you get better.
You must do the following and see if you get better:
eating a nutritious diet
exercising regularly
avoiding triggers of stress where possible
getting enough sleep
avoiding tobacco (idk if you smoke)
abstaining from alcohol or drinking it in moderation (idk if you drink but still)
achieving and maintaining a healthy weight

Sometimes illnesses are related to stress. And in oder to get better you must reduce the amount of stress in your life. Try these methods of stress reduction :
exercise
mindfulness meditation(this helped me alot btw i have anxieties and meditation helped me reduce them. At first it feels stupid but once you do it regularly you will get used to it.)
a healthful diet
talking therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)

Also make sure you are drinking water and keeping hydrated. Lack of sleep, Stress, anxiety, eating fastfood all of these could affect your well being so you must take care of yourself.

Hope you get better and good luck with everything. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🍀🍀🍀🍀
You're so brave. :smile:
My friends flatmate has been fighting terrible health problems from the time that she was a baby, she's now 27 and has graduated.
She keeps up hope that one day her quality of life will improve.
Spiritual qualities are not an exception, so often many people lack peace in the soul, joy and relief. But salvation is very near, very, very close, and soon a brilliant smile and an attractive look may appear on your face.

Sadness is very similar to a disease, and when a person is ill he is ill. But if there is a chance to recover, if there is a chance to become happy, then it is worth taking advantage of it. But happiness should not be the main goal. Happiness is more likely not a goal, it is an assistant, because it becomes easier for a happy person, filled with strength and energy, to do things, and live much more interesting.:smile:
Reply 4
I hope that this constant health battle is an instant door to heaven. The only thing I have to live for is heaven now, can’t do anything else with my life.
Original post by Anonymous
I hope that this constant health battle is an instant door to heaven. The only thing I have to live for is heaven now, can’t do anything else with my life.

T_T hey don't say that. Don't give up. You can still help yourself. I think you might need to contact a Doctor. Try the things i told you I'm sure you will feel better. 😊😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending