The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Criminology at the Open University

Does anyone study criminology at the OU - what’s it like? What kind of things do you do?
Reply 1
I am not an OU student, although I was looking at this course as well and have registered my interest. Are you going to study part-time or full-time?
(edited 4 years ago)
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by Stb1750
I am not an OU student, although I was looking at this course as well and have registered my interest. Are going to study part-time or full-time?

Im going to be studying part time- what about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Isabelle_mayxx
Im going to be studying part time- what about you?

I was considering studying full-time. 30-odd hours but! I don't even get 30-odd hours class-time at college. It actually comes to 16 hours lol.
Original post by Stb1750
I was considering studying full-time. 30-odd hours but! I don't even get 30-odd hours class-time at college. It actually comes to 16 hours lol.

Yeah it’s hard to tell whether it’ll actually take that amount of time! I’m going to do part time purely because I’ll be working at the same time.
It looks so convenient!
Reply 5
Yeah it’s hard to tell whether it’ll actually take that amount of time! I’m going to do part time purely because I’ll be working at the same time.
It looks so convenient!

I like the flexibility. I can still look to kick-start my career while studying and opt to go part-time if I do get a job so it all fits in. I do have my UCAS application sent but there is a certain pull factor to the OU.
Original post by Stb1750
I like the flexibility. I can still look to kick-start my career while studying and opt to go part-time if I do get a job so it all fits in. I do have my UCAS application sent but there is a certain pull factor to the OU.

Exactly! Good luck with your UCAS!
Reply 7
Exactly! Good luck with your UCAS!

Thanks! Good luck to you too with your studies.
Original post by Stb1750
Thanks! Good luck to you too with your studies.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest