Got caught trying to cheat turnitin! Helppp!!!

Watch
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by geeko123456)
well i havent been accused of this before and my teacher said to resumbit that assignment, so i doubt they are planning to kick me out.
I wouldn't be sure of that, It's possible the lecturer just has no grounds to treat you differently until after the meeting.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by geeko123456)
Hi,

i'm at college and i basically found a technique on google where u can cheat turnitin. what it does is it put a hidden letter at the start of each word so even tho the words look correctly spelt there is a hidden letter which mispells them but u cant see it. The problem i didnt realise is one teacher caught me somehow and now i need a really good excuse to get out of it as i have a disciplinary meeting. Has anyone ever been in this situation, if so how did u get out of it.

PS: I dont need comments telling me i shouldnt have tried cheating turnitin and done original work. Im already aware of that.
You are an absolute moron for exaggerating your mental health, hopefully you get punished.
geeko123456
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
lol i never said i did it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads