The Student Room Group

Which module should I choose?

Hi, I am a student at Warwick Business School interested in a career in finance. I am currently in my first year doing my module application for my second year, I have finished my application choosing several finance-related modules but I still have one module to choose, which one do you guys think is the one most related to finance out of this three: "Consumer behaviour", "Improving process performance" or "Changing organisations"?
Original post by LeonidK
Hi, I am a student at Warwick Business School interested in a career in finance. I am currently in my first year doing my module application for my second year, I have finished my application choosing several finance-related modules but I still have one module to choose, which one do you guys think is the one most related to finance out of this three: "Consumer behaviour", "Improving process performance" or "Changing organisations"?

They strike me as Marketing, Operations and Management modules respectively.

I surveyed the Warwick website for these courses and none of them are directly related to finance but I presume the 'Changing Organisations' would serve you best in certain aspects of corporate finance, business valuation, capital structuring and risk management.

Yet, there are also fields for 'Consumer Behaviour' if you're interested in things such as behavioural economics/finance.

For the operations one, however, I took a similar course in my undergraduate years and I would say that it is of no first-hand value for someone interested in finance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending