The Student Room Group

Student finance query

I am in Year 13, going to university in September. However, I need to apply for Student Finance, I can do this, but it asks for the name of the university in which I will be attending (e.g. in London you get more finance compared to other locations). I have not received all my offers yet so do not know which university I will be going to.

Should I apply for student finance with the university I am hoping to go to? (am i able to change it later if its different?)

Should I wait until I receive my offers until I apply for Student Finance? (but this could be too late as the deadline is 22 May meaning we won't have long to apply and have it accepted)

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you.
Original post by MichaelTheMedic
I am in Year 13, going to university in September. However, I need to apply for Student Finance, I can do this, but it asks for the name of the university in which I will be attending (e.g. in London you get more finance compared to other locations). I have not received all my offers yet so do not know which university I will be going to.

Should I apply for student finance with the university I am hoping to go to? (am i able to change it later if its different?)

Should I wait until I receive my offers until I apply for Student Finance? (but this could be too late as the deadline is 22 May meaning we won't have long to apply and have it accepted)

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you.

I would apply now so they can start processing and then update them based on which uni you choose.
Put in the one you want to go to and then if it isn't what you get into you just change the course when offers become finalised this is what i did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending