The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application

Hi guys

Earlier last month I placed my firm offer down as Cardiff University (BBB) and I wanted to apply for student finance but I don't know when due to the whole Pandemic and cancellation of the exams.

I don't know, because when I started the application it wanted the course code and university that I will be doing the course at. So should I do the application now before I get the grades (I'm predicted AAA) or wait until I get the grades and then complete the application?

Thanks in advance.
Robert Dimitrov
Definitely do it now. Student finance completely understand people may change courses, they only ask for the university you think you're likely to go to (which you must have an offer from). If you wait until your grades come through it'll be way too late, and the sooner you do it the quicker it will be processed
Reply 2
Original post by whycantwerun
Definitely do it now. Student finance completely understand people may change courses, they only ask for the university you think you're likely to go to (which you must have an offer from). If you wait until your grades come through it'll be way too late, and the sooner you do it the quicker it will be processed

Thank you !!!
No problem!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending