The Student Room Group

Are puffy areolas normal at 16

I turn 17 in a few months and I was wondering when I will go into tanner stage 5 as in tanner stage 4 where the areola creates a second mound above the breast which I still have and I've had this for about 3 years. Will this change as it makes me really insecure. When I'm like hot or normal temperature they are all puffy but when I'm cold they get flatter and look "normal"
Inb4 "prove it"
gyno is normal
Reply 3
Original post by Alpha Slayer
gyno is normal

Dont think it's that....
I wouldn't worry about it too much, however, if it's affecting you mentally, id suggest speaking to your GP but all breasts are different.
Reply 5
Original post by richmkay
I wouldn't worry about it too much, however, if it's affecting you mentally, id suggest speaking to your GP but all breasts are different.

I know it's normal as this is what happens in stage 4 but I just wanna know how long 😂🤦*♀️
Original post by Anonymous
I know it's normal as this is what happens in stage 4 but I just wanna know how long 😂🤦*♀️

How long is a piece of string?
There is no definitive answer to biological changes within a person as everyone is different. As you get older, they will darken but some people just have puffy areolas :smile:

As a man, I can't really give any more advice than this, however, when I've been with a woman if they have puffy areolas or not isn't the first thing that runs through my head. I hope that helps slightly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending