The Student Room Group

Talking to Women is challenging.

So, if you see a girl you're interested in and she smiles at you, what do you say?

So, let's say on Public transport, after rush hour?

Because not kidding, something like hi, would set up for a dry, awkward conversation, unless you ask for her number?
let the conversation flow otherwise its just a fling and it will go
I just mention something, an observation of your surroundings gets them to reply with their thoughts and if you are good at humour the observation is funny and gets them to laugh before you even say hi. Try not to make fun of other people though unless it's lighthearted as that is a turn-off. Show them you are funny but with respect of others. Then just let teh conversation flow, it'll either be a"oh a stranger made me laugh oh well I will never seem them again" in that case move on, or "oh this guy/gal is pretty funny I'd like more" then keep going. If you do this at the start of the journey then you can chat for a little while and get their number after if it goes well.
Just ask her to have some coffee, when she said yes then start some conversation like asking where she lives, where she works .etc
Original post by chernovpasha2227
Just ask her to have some coffee, when she said yes then start some conversation like asking where she lives, where she works .etc

Well, I seemingly don't get comfortable hitting on girls in public to begin with and it doesn't help when on the other end, the girl is nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending