The Student Room Group

Bleeding

Before i lost my virginity like 3 months ago. But today when fingering light bleeding happen. How can it happens. It is normal ir something wrong? Please help me
I really don't know if it's normal, though I bled for every time for weeks and was too afraid to ask the doctor about it, though eventually it did stop. If you're concerned about it, I would recommend speaking to a doctor though as it's always better to be safe than sorry for this kind of thing.

Was this the first thing you've done since 3 months ago? Or was it just a random bleed? Were their/your nails long, were they a bit aggressive with it?

Fingers crossed for you that it's nothing serious though! :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by velvethopes
I really don't know if it's normal, though I bled for every time for weeks and was too afraid to ask the doctor about it, though eventually it did stop. If you're concerned about it, I would recommend speaking to a doctor though as it's always better to be safe than sorry for this kind of thing.

Was this the first thing you've done since 3 months ago? Or was it just a random bleed? Were their/your nails long, were they a bit aggressive with it?

Fingers crossed for you that it's nothing serious though! :frown:

3 months before i lost my virginity. But today again happen bleed like the moment that happens when lost virginity. I afraid too much please help
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Before i lost my virginity like 3 months ago. But today when fingering light bleeding happen. How can it happens. It is normal ir something wrong? Please help me

I don't know but I suggest you call 111 or get the NHS app. You might get some answers on there. 111 is completely anonymous but the NHS app you have to give your details (eg passport)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending