The Student Room Group

Do employers request degree transcripts?

Do employers look for a breakdown of what you got for each module for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd years? Or do they look at your overall degree classification? I have exams but they don't count towards my overall degree classification and are instead graded on a pass/fail basis. If I resit my exams in August, would this be highlighted on my transcript?
Original post by PennyK2711
Do employers look for a breakdown of what you got for each module for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd years? Or do they look at your overall degree classification? I have exams but they don't count towards my overall degree classification and are instead graded on a pass/fail basis. If I resit my exams in August, would this be highlighted on my transcript?

All your grades and resits will be on your transcript. Very few employers ask for transcripts, but future degree programmes will do, if you apply for a Masters etc.
Reply 2
It is in the minority but can happen. Arup wanted to know the modules I took and my grades for each year. Unfortunately they cancelled the application during the crisis so I don't know whether they wanted evidence (via a transcript). I presume they would have wanted to see the transcript.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending