The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by barnetlad
And where was Mr Johnson's great grandfather born? What is the religion of his first wife?

That shows he isn't being racist or xenophobic, otherwise he wouldn't have married a half Indian woman. He's just being honest with his opinion.
Original post by Megxn0
Lebanon, Turkey, Dubai, Qatar, Jordan etc. are not centuries behind at all.... “the west” shouldn’t be a bench mark or bar that other countries have to reach in order to be deemed acceptable by you..or Boris Johnson

Dubai isn’t a country lmao
I’m not going to comment on this when your profile pic is tommy Robinson
Original post by Rupert2020
I’m not going to comment on this when your profile pic is tommy Robinson

What's wrong with Tommy Robinson other than the interference with the court case he did? Serious question
Original post by joeblake
Thoughts?

A religion that has many religiously radical people but not all of them are like that.
Original post by AnonymousNoMore
What's wrong with Tommy Robinson other than the interference with the court case he did? Serious question

Serious question; what isn’t wrong with Tommy Robinson?
Original post by Rupert2020
Serious question; what isn’t wrong with Tommy Robinson?

He is a scrote part of a racist gang of unemployed scrotes.
All that showed me was that you don't have an answer to the question I asked. But to answer yours, he's a man that sticks up for what he believes is right and he did great work bringing grooming gangs into the public light.

Now you answer my question, what's wrong with him?

Not all grooming gangs are non-whites.
He's against Islam, which is fair considering some of the stuff the quaran claims in accordance to women, gays and disbelievers. Hardly makes him evil. He doesn't hate Muslims, he hates Islam

Fair enough but don't expect people not to be angry when you make it obvious you're against their religion because you believe it is evil. Not talking about you but the scrote.
(edited 3 years ago)
When did i say they were? But there's definately a correlation between Islam and grooming gangs. As highlighted by Tommy

"As highlighted by Tommy" - Of course he is going to say that.
Original post by Gundabad(good)
Fair enough but don't expect people not to be angry when you make it obvious you're against their religion because you believe it is evil.

I guess they would get angry but it would be more reasonable to ask why I feel this way
Original post by karelina
That shows he isn't being racist or xenophobic, otherwise he wouldn't have married a half Indian woman. He's just being honest with his opinion.

As long as he respects Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism it's all ok.
I guess they would get angry but it would be more reasonable to ask why I feel this way

Why do you feel this way? Not muslim but the way.
Reply 33
Original post by Toscana
Dubai isn’t a country lmao

Oh well lol you get the jist
(edited 3 years ago)
They can beat their wives, treat them like objects, torture animals to death for food (Halal, Kosher is equally as bad).
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Gundabad(good)
Why do you feel this way? Not muslim but the way.

Because of the quaran verses on women, homosexuals and non believers. They are abhorant.
Reply 36
He's against Islam, which is fair considering some of the stuff the quaran claims in accordance to women, gays and disbelievers. Hardly makes him evil. He doesn't hate Muslims, he hates Islam

No offence but hardly anyone looks at the positivity of Islam. It promotes peace in fact it literally means peace. And there may be stuff that people dont agree with but thats their choice. They still dont have the right to hate on it. And before you start claiming what the quran says maybe you should actually know what your talking about.
Original post by tae155
No offence but hardly anyone looks at the positivity of Islam. It promotes peace in fact it literally means peace. And there may be stuff that people dont agree with but thats their choice. They still dont have the right to hate on it. And before you start claiming what the quran says maybe you should actually know what your talking about.

I appreciate you assuming my ignorance on the subject but I am actualky highly educated on the subject.

And of course there's positivity to Islam, it is peaceful in the main part, but it's these negatives which dissuade me from looking on the religion in a positive light. How can I when it says that women should inherit half of a man or 2 thirds if there is no man to inherit. Or that disbelievers will be eternally damned to hell and be tortured with fire and their skin replaced so that they feel the pain?
Reply 38
I appreciate you assuming my ignorance on the subject but I am actualky highly educated on the subject.

And of course there's positivity to Islam, it is peaceful in the main part, but it's these negatives which dissuade me from looking on the religion in a positive light. How can I when it says that women should inherit half of a man or 2 thirds if there is no man to inherit. Or that disbelievers will be eternally damned to hell and be tortured with fire and their skin replaced so that they feel the pain?

There are reason why women inherit less then men because in Islam women have no obligation to work or earn for their family. Before you go on to say that women have no rights and Muslims oppress their women from working this isn't true. Women can work if they wish to but they dont have to whereas men must look after family. And I would also like to mention in Islam women have been educated since the beginning whilst this "forward thinking western world" took hundreds of years and women violently protesting for their rights. Women in Islam dont have to struggle in the outside world. For this reason women receive half the inheritance because they dont have any responsibilities.

Certain things in Islam might not be understood straight away because there is a lot behind why everything in the quran was said. For this reason it isnt fair to use certain points out of context.
I note that the Yaxley-Lennon wannabe sockpuppet OP was banned within 13 posts.

Hard to believe his deep and reasoned threads on Islam weren't made with the best intentions, but there you are.

Latest

Trending

Trending