The Student Room Group

I’m super desperate for a GF

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Prestige121
I’m more worried by the fact you have you can’t even give love to your own family

Perhaps forget about the relationship thing... go downstairs to try getting in a better relationship with your family you like go out to help them around the house which should provide you with at least a decent relationship with your family.

As for the time, parents colleges allow you to do to not prioritise them sometimes,for so I wouldn’t be too worried about that.

And stop spending hours on tsr saying how desperate you are for a girl lmao. Get a few qualifications and build a future with your - even if you’re a single

Why are you obsessed with my family? I have a great relationship with them. And I do have qualifications. My future is pretty much built I’m studying a great course at a top uni. I’ve got my savings. Everything sorted but the gf. Idk why you are so bothered. Part of me finds it pretty adorable how much you care about me. Thanks tho I appreciate your concerns.
Original post by Finnanut
Why are you obsessed with my family? I have a great relationship with them. And I do have qualifications. My future is pretty much built I’m studying a great course at a top uni. I’ve got my savings. Everything sorted but the gf. Idk why you are so bothered. Part of me finds it pretty adorable how much you care about me. Thanks tho I appreciate your concerns.

I think you are in the minority thinking that being single is demeaning. If anything, it's people in relationships who should be judged for adding to street arguments and Iack of housing. Most high graduation uni students at Cambridge are single it is really is not a measure of whether someone is wealthy or has self-worth or not. My advice is to stop obsessing about girls and start obsessing about improving your life through work. It may need to be a mundane, low paid position at first, but with the right attitude, energy and determination to do well, you will get to where you want to be ….if you want it enough. Good luck and remember that you are the only one who can change your future.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 42
I'm desperate for a boyfriend so we make a pair 😗
Original post by YasudaSayo

think you need a ego check if you believe having a boyfriend makes you have some sort of higher status than those who don’t. “I’m desperate” it’s just embarrassing

This is a terrible mentality, just look after your family and focus on yourself. If you do eventually get a boyfriend those savings will go like this :thumbsdown:

The most honest advice you need right now is 'head out of arse.' Also op is exactly the same as you and people have told him similar things before too but obviously hes taken no notice. Look after your parents stop worrying about the result/outcome and focus on your family and basically wind your neck in. Having a boyfriend suddenly doesn't make you a superstar. It just makes your bank account lighter and gives you more independence - at the moment I don't think you're quite ready for that responsibility...
Reply 44
Original post by YasudaSayo

Check PMs
Why do you want a gf
Reply 46
Original post by Issakatie
Why do you want a gf

Idk. I just want someone to vibe with and have deep discussions with about music. Oh and someone to watch shows with me lmao
Reply 47
Original post by Prestige121
think you need a ego check if you believe having a boyfriend makes you have some sort of higher status than those who don’t. “I’m desperate” it’s just embarrassing

This is a terrible mentality, just look after your family and focus on yourself. If you do eventually get a boyfriend those savings will go like this :thumbsdown:

The most honest advice you need right now is 'head out of arse.' Also op is exactly the same as you and people have told him similar things before too but obviously hes taken no notice. Look after your parents stop worrying about the result/outcome and focus on your family and basically wind your neck in. Having a boyfriend suddenly doesn't make you a superstar. It just makes your bank account lighter and gives you more independence - at the moment I don't think you're quite ready for that responsibility...

chill dude tf
Original post by Pinkkk
Prsom🤣🤣

yo how did u get banned
Literally every guy on TSR
Original post by dj_ad_1
yo how did u get banned

Seems like every account she makes gets banned now :frown:
Don't know why though, because she's always really nice to people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending