The Student Room Group

πŸŒΈπŸƒ Brownies, books and the big gay - N+A's blog πŸƒπŸŒΈ

Hi guys!

Welcome to this little blog :smile: Most of you reading this probably already know us, but if you don't, hi! We're tsr's favourite gay couple here to bring life updates and both give and take advice :h:

---🌸---πŸƒ---🌸---πŸƒ---🌸---πŸƒ---🌸---πŸƒ---🌸----

Here's some backstory: I started a thread over a year ago after finding out the guy I'd been crushing on was gay (like me!). You guys encouraged me to wave at him on fb messenger, him and I started talking, and we got together :biggrin:

After that, I kept the thread going for more advice -- coming out to my homophobic family, meeting my boyfriend's odd mum, mental health issues on both our sides, etc etc

Me and my guy have been together for 15 months now and we're solid!:h: So I figured I don't really need the thread anymore, but on the other hand we've built up this lovely community and I'd love to keep chatting to the people I've met, and keep on sharing my life with my boyfriend and the issues we come across :smile:

So, who are we? We're Nathan and Alex, both 20 years old, both 2nd year English students, but that's where the similarities end :tongue:

I'm from a religious family in the north west, so coming to terms with my sexuality wasn't easy for me, but everyone is accepting nowadays. I have an anxiety disorder which makes life just a little bit harder for me, but luckily Alex is very understanding :smile: I play hockey and guitar, but spend most my free time eating or napping :tongue:

My boyfriend Alex is from London and hasn't had the easiest time growing up, which has lead to him having some issues these days. That's fine though, I'm supporting him to the best of my ability :smile: He's very very creative, always sketching or painting away, wants to be a teacher, and did I mention he's smoking hot? :biggrin:

If you want more backstory, it's all in the initial thread I linked above, plus the first couple pages of that are pretty cute so it's worth a read :h:

Now, let's get blogging!

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello there.
Reply 2
Original post by UnchartedDude18
Hello there.

Hi! Welcome :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, the hard thing will be trying to figure out which anon is posting on this thread as they will all have different numbers than the last one (although can you even post on anon in this forum?)
hey it's me I used to be holly6901 but I thought I'd tell everyone my real name
Reply 5
Original post by Mosaic4
Hi, the hard thing will be trying to figure out which anon is posting on this thread as they will all have different numbers than the last one (although can you even post on anon in this forum?)

That's actually a good point, I'm pretty sure you can post on anon in here, so if all the anons could just say which number they were on the previous thread will be good :smile:
I mean, what is the point of anon anyways? like people don't know who we are anyway.
I mean, what is the point of anon anyways? like people don't know who we are anyway.

some people have friends and stuff here
It's anon 34 - I've decided to keep anon on for now (for obvious reasons), but will probably alter that at some point. Nonetheless, it's nice to meet you properly, Nathan!
Original post by josie71202
some people have friends and stuff here

Hi Josie, that's a lovely name. And right I get ya. I feel like I could quickly make friends with all of you lot on here. You're all fantastic!
Original post by Anonymous
It's anon 34 - I've decided to keep anon on for now (for obvious reasons), but will probably alter that at some point. Nonetheless, it's nice to meet you properly, Nathan!

I know who you are, but your secrets safe with me haha
I know who you are, but your secrets safe with me haha

Cheers mate, really appreciate that. :smile: How are you doing?
Original post by Anonymous
Cheers mate, really appreciate that. :smile: How are you doing?

I have DMed you :smile:
Hi, I was previously anonymous with some random number idk
Original post by Benjamin23
Hi, I was previously anonymous with some random number idk

Hi Benjamin! How're you? :smile:
Hi Benjamin! How're you? :smile:

I'm doing pretty good thanks
Anyone feelin blue today? Anyone in need of little pick me up? Like lockdowns hard; so allow me to show you our beautiful horse. She is a breath of fresh Air. Meet our wonderful Friesian mare from Holland! FB_IMG_1589998121997-compressed.jpg.jpeg
@UnchartedDude18Friesians are the most beautiful horses πŸ‘
Original post by nathan1403

Hi guys!

Welcome to this little blog :smile: Most of you reading this probably already know us, but if you don't, hi! We're tsr's favourite gay couple here to bring life updates and both give and take advice :h:

Here's some backstory: I started a thread over a year ago after finding out the guy I'd been crushing on was gay (like me!). You guys encouraged me to wave at him on fb messenger, him and I started talking, and we got together :biggrin:

After that, I kept the thread going for more advice -- coming out to my homophobic family, meeting my boyfriend's odd mum, mental health issues on both our sides, etc etc

Me and my guy have been together for 15 months now and we're solid!:h: So I figured I don't really need the thread anymore, but on the other hand we've built up this lovely community and I'd love to keep chatting to the people I've met, and keep on sharing my life with my boyfriend and the issues we come across :smile:

So, who are we? We're Nathan and Alex, both 20 years old, both 2nd year English students, but that's where the similarities end :tongue:

I'm from a religious family in the north west, so coming to terms with my sexuality wasn't easy for me, but everyone is accepting nowadays. I have an anxiety disorder which makes life just a little bit harder for me, but luckily Alex is very understanding :smile: I play hockey and guitar, but spend most my free time eating or napping :tongue:

My boyfriend Alex is from London and hasn't had the easiest time growing up, which has lead to him having some issues these days. That's fine though, I'm supporting him to the best of my ability :smile: He's very very creative, always sketching or painting away, wants to be a teacher, and did I mention he's smoking hot? :biggrin:

If you want more backstory, it's all in the initial thread I linked above, plus the first couple pages of that are pretty cute so it's worth a read :h:

Now, let's get blogging!

Also hi, love the athstetic and title and can't wait to see how the story continues 😊
Original post by Serenity-M
Friesians are the most beautiful horses πŸ‘

She's beautiful isn't she? We have had her since her being a 4 year old, she's 15 now. I remember little 8 year old me being terrified of her ahahahahaha
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest