The Student Room Group
Original post by Anonymous
Or perhaps not - I mean let's remember that this is thestudentroom at the end of the day and that there are children who use this site as well. And before you say I'm homophobic, I'm not, I'm bisexual and in a same sex relationship with a guy, but I have noticed you're a little...OTT with the sexual innuendoes and it's making me feel uncomfortable, especially when there are under 18s on this thread and perhaps there are others who feel that way as well, so I just think it's worth being mindful about what's said at times.

Nathan and Alex, how are you both?

This is a very good point and I feel I may have gone a bit over the top so I'll tone it down. Thanks for pointing it out 😁
I'm seeing some good thread title suggestions here :biggrin:

We're on holiday with my family now and the internet here is soooo bad, plus I'd rather make a new thread on my laptop rather than on my phone, so maybe we can try not to fill this whole thread yet? :tongue:

The family holiday is lots of fun so far, the weather isn't the best but we're all having a good time, it's so nice that Alex is part of my family now :smile:
Or perhaps not - I mean let's remember that this is thestudentroom at the end of the day and that there are children who use this site as well. And before you say I'm homophobic, I'm not, I'm bisexual and in a same sex relationship with a guy, but I have noticed you're a little...OTT with the sexual innuendoes and it's making me feel uncomfortable, especially when there are under 18s on this thread and perhaps there are others who feel that way as well, so I just think it's worth being mindful about what's said at times.

Nathan and Alex, how are you both?

Sorry
Original post by josie71202
Morning

Good luck you'll be ok

you remembered thanks ill update yall in a sec lol
Aaaaaaahhhhh I passed year 2. Apart from one module (which I knew was going to be lower) my lowest mark was 82% so I’m a happy little bunny. I’m 1/3 of a doctor!
Original post by AnnaBananana
Aaaaaaahhhhh I passed year 2. Apart from one module (which I knew was going to be lower) my lowest mark was 82% so I’m a happy little bunny. I’m 1/3 of a doctor!

Yayy 👏👏👏👏👏
so many of ma friends wanna be drs i love it
Original post by AnnaBananana

Omg well done!!!! Those are amazing grades wtf :biggrin::biggrin: Here's me being happy with my 73.2 :tongue:

I hope everyone is doing well, I promise there will be a new thread soon but we're still on holiday and I don't have my laptop with me! The holiday is going really well, we've mostly been going for long walks and we've visited various castles, it's just making me want to get married!! Alex and I share a room with my sister who thinks we're disgusting because we say we love each other at night :tongue: But my mum thinks we're cute, she keeps on taking pictures of us, she wants to frame one and hang it above the stairs where all the other family pictures are as well :biggrin: We've only got two more days in Wales and then Alex and I are going back to uni, we haven't spent much time with my family but I need to keep on looking for work and he has therapy so we'll go back to our flat :smile:
Original post by nathan1403
Omg well done!!!! Those are amazing grades wtf :biggrin::biggrin: Here's me being happy with my 73.2 :tongue:

I hope everyone is doing well, I promise there will be a new thread soon but we're still on holiday and I don't have my laptop with me! The holiday is going really well, we've mostly been going for long walks and we've visited various castles, it's just making me want to get married!! Alex and I share a room with my sister who thinks we're disgusting because we say we love each other at night :tongue: But my mum thinks we're cute, she keeps on taking pictures of us, she wants to frame one and hang it above the stairs where all the other family pictures are as well :biggrin: We've only got two more days in Wales and then Alex and I are going back to uni, we haven't spent much time with my family but I need to keep on looking for work and he has therapy so we'll go back to our flat :smile:

It's so lovely that your Mum wants a picture of you both to hang with other members of your family.
I hope your sister is keeping you both in order at night!!!!!

Good luck with the job hunting; you'll need plenty of money for a fancy wedding.

I'm so glad you're enjoying it it sounds amazing

We arrived on our holiday yesterday. I have my own room as my brother decided to sleep on the sofa. (So I've got somewhere to put all my crap)
It's so lovely that your Mum wants a picture of you both to hang with other members of your family.
I hope your sister is keeping you both in order at night!!!!!

Good luck with the job hunting; you'll need plenty of money for a fancy wedding.

I knowwww, Alex is part of the family now :biggrin: And yep, my sister is like a police watchdog, but she tells us off for saying/doing cute things!

Thank you, I know the wedding will be wayyyy too expensive, maybe we should save up for a house instead but with the way the market is looking these days, we'll probably be renting forever anyway :tongue:

I'm so glad you're enjoying it it sounds amazing

We arrived on our holiday yesterday. I have my own room as my brother decided to sleep on the sofa. (So I've got somewhere to put all my crap)

Thank you!! :biggrin:

Where are you on holiday again? Lucky you, we wish we had our own room so we could cuddle without being told off! :tongue:
I knowwww, Alex is part of the family now :biggrin: And yep, my sister is like a police watchdog, but she tells us off for saying/doing cute things!

Thank you, I know the wedding will be wayyyy too expensive, maybe we should save up for a house instead but with the way the market is looking these days, we'll probably be renting forever anyway :tongue:

Thank you!! :biggrin:

Where are you on holiday again? Lucky you, we wish we had our own room so we could cuddle without being told off! :tongue:

Christchurch

Yeah it's nice having your own room unfortunately I've got no one to be cute with

London is a very expensive place to buy a house.
Have you considered living somewhere else that is cheaper. Buying is by far a better option and really having your own home is a wiser move than a fancy wedding in my opinion.
Christchurch

Yeah it's nice having your own room unfortunately I've got no one to be cute with

Enjoy having a bed to yourself while you can, sharing can be annoying sometimes :tongue: enjoy your holiday!!

London is a very expensive place to buy a house.
Have you considered living somewhere else that is cheaper. Buying is by far a better option and really having your own home is a wiser move than a fancy wedding in my opinion.

Yeah, we don't want to live in London, I don't understand how anyone can buy even the tiniest flat there... Bank of mummy and daddy, probably :tongue: I'm just really scared of buying a house and then either or both of us losing our job and then what happens??? At least when you're renting you can easily give notice and move to a cheaper place, or even move back in with your parents when you're really desperate :tongue:
Enjoy having a bed to yourself while you can, sharing can be annoying sometimes :tongue: enjoy your holiday!!

Yeah, we don't want to live in London, I don't understand how anyone can buy even the tiniest flat there... Bank of mummy and daddy, probably :tongue: I'm just really scared of buying a house and then either or both of us losing our job and then what happens??? At least when you're renting you can easily give notice and move to a cheaper place, or even move back in with your parents when you're really desperate :tongue:

If you rent you will never own a house.
And buying can be cheaper.
Ooooh boy blog is full, wtf!!! Here's the new one, say hi if you want :biggrin: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7059866&p=95538572#post95538572
oooh

Latest