The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by libbyab
is there any websites or anything where you can find free tutors? im struggling with maths and defo need one but don't have the money. all the ones I can find are around £20-£40 an hour and I can't afford it

Search Youtube. Google, Khan Academy. Why would someone tutor you for free?
Original post by libbyab
is there any websites or anything where you can find free tutors? im struggling with maths and defo need one but don't have the money. all the ones I can find are around £20-£40 an hour and I can't afford it

Is this for Functional Skills Maths, GCSE Maths etc.?
Reply 3
No answer from the OP so forget the posting!
Original post by libbyab

If it's for GCSE, I can help you for free
Original post by AM_TSR

I think it might be for A-level maths, given that some of the OP's previous posts suggest they are currently undertaking A-level maths.
Original post by Plaguedbyfoibles
I think it might be for A-level maths, given that some of the OP's previous posts suggest they are currently undertaking A-level maths.

Ah, unfortunately I'll be unable to help then as I only did GCSE but if anyone wants any help with GCSE Maths, feel free to PM me
Original post by AM_TSR
Ah, unfortunately I'll be unable to help then as I only did GCSE but if anyone wants any help with GCSE Maths, feel free to PM me

Luckily I am currently self-studying A-level maths, and have the textbooks for the current linear specification, so may be in a better position to lend a hand.
Reply 8
Original post by mgi
Search Youtube. Google, Khan Academy. Why would someone tutor you for free?

I used to tutor GCSE's students for free... no need to be rude
Reply 9
Original post by Plaguedbyfoibles
Luckily I am currently self-studying A-level maths, and have the textbooks for the current linear specification, so may be in a better position to lend a hand.

Yeah its for a level maths, im struggling with how to practice and revise it but I don't think learning the topics is such a big problem for me. what is your routine for self- studying?
Reply 10
Original post by AM_TSR

Ah its for a- level but thank you anyway!
Reply 11
Original post by libbyab
I used to tutor GCSE's students for free... no need to be rude

What is the matter with you? how was i being rude? And are you a qualified teacher with a PGCE?

Latest

Trending

Trending