Can I have my girlfriend over in a shared house from SpareRoom?

Watch
supremefr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi so I’ve got this shared room I’m going to be rented soon and I wanted to know as it says no couples are allowed is my girlfriend allowed to come round and stay over occasionally etc? How does it work thanks
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by supremefr)
Hi so I’ve got this shared room I’m going to be rented soon and I wanted to know as it says no couples are allowed is my girlfriend allowed to come round and stay over occasionally etc? How does it work thanks
Yeah sure guests are allowed just ask the landlord

Anyway shouldnt be at the moment!
Abzzz57
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I used to live in a rented room found on spare room and it was completely fine for my bf to stay over, just double check with the landlord and your house mates to see what they do!
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by supremefr)
I've never heard of a landlord dictating 'no couples' allowed...
furryface12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CTLeafez)
I've never heard of a landlord dictating 'no couples' allowed...
It may be related to the number of people in the house for eg council tax purposes. I vaguely remember the rules being different anyway.

It should be fine though OP, just check with your housemates etc once you're there.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What ever happened to a thing called 'lockdown'?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (3)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
13.33%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
13.33%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (6)
40%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
13.33%

Watched Threads