The Student Room Group

Can I have my girlfriend over in a shared house from SpareRoom?

Hi so I’ve got this shared room I’m going to be rented soon and I wanted to know as it says no couples are allowed is my girlfriend allowed to come round and stay over occasionally etc? How does it work thanks
Original post by supremefr
Hi so I’ve got this shared room I’m going to be rented soon and I wanted to know as it says no couples are allowed is my girlfriend allowed to come round and stay over occasionally etc? How does it work thanks

Yeah sure guests are allowed just ask the landlord

Anyway shouldnt be at the moment!
Reply 2
Hi, I used to live in a rented room found on spare room and it was completely fine for my bf to stay over, just double check with the landlord and your house mates to see what they do!
Original post by supremefr

I've never heard of a landlord dictating 'no couples' allowed...
Original post by CTLeafez
I've never heard of a landlord dictating 'no couples' allowed...

It may be related to the number of people in the house for eg council tax purposes. I vaguely remember the rules being different anyway.

It should be fine though OP, just check with your housemates etc once you're there.
Reply 5
What ever happened to a thing called 'lockdown'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending