The Student Room Group

no sex nearly a year

in 4 months its going to be a year i have not had sex and im female. i am a good looking woman and get a lot of attention and i am horny, but it just has not happend. i am effortless with these things. im 24 years old by the way. do you think i should be more sexually active? especially at my age. also how long has it been for you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
do you think i should be more sexually active?

Do you want to be?
If yes, then fine.
If not, then no.

If you haven't worked that out by the age of 24 something's wrong...
half of this forum is like you but don't get lots of attention
Original post by Drewski
Do you want to be?
If yes, then fine.
If not, then no.

If you haven't worked that out by the age of 24 something's wrong...

Lol, you start pretending to be non-judgmental and end up being judgmental, lol.
Reply 4
Original post by Justvisited
Lol, you start pretending to be non-judgmental and end up being judgmental, lol.

I'm not pretending to be anything.

What OP does / who OP does / how often OP does is only their business.
Acting like there's some quota that someone should get is pretty dumb.
how long has it been for you :smile:

I'm a 25 year old guy and I haven't had sex in over 5 years.
in 4 months its going to be a year i have not had sex and im female. i am a good looking woman and get a lot of attention and i am horny, but it just has not happend. i am effortless with these things. im 24 years old by the way. do you think i should be more sexually active? especially at my age. also how long has it been for you :smile:

A lot of people are not having sex at the moment due to the virus. If you want to be more sexually active then do so, but that isn't for us to say. Do what would make you happy.
8 months for me. Welcome to my world.
Reply 8
Tbh I have no sympathy. My last time was over a year ago and it was only twice with the same woman. Before that, 4 years since my last girlfriend. 4 months is nothing and I’m sure plenty of people out there have had much longer dry spells than that.
Reply 9
the whole point of this thread was to understand how sexually active people are at the age. im getting stupid quotes if you want to do so if not dont. im asking for opinions.. jheez
the whole point of this thread was to understand how sexually active people are at the age. im getting stupid quotes if you want to do so if not dont. im asking for opinions.. jheez

im afraid what you got is opinions and answers to your second question
A lot of guys these days are too intimated to hit on a girl, fearing they might get slapped, called out, screamed at etc...
If you want to get laid, you have to make it very obvious that you want it too

I don't think this is abnormal - sex can go through feast and famine. I got divorced after a very long marriage and it was definitely a famine for a while.

Got married two years ago...... still good, very good
Original post by Khanthebrit
8 months for me. Welcome to my world.

22 years. Beat that. Well actually that's a somewhat weird way to put it because the first 16 years of my life don't really count. Ok 6 years.

:bird:
I remember when I hadn't had sex for well over a decade, 4 months is nothing to worry about.
Have you not met anyone attractive enough?
This is totally fine. I'm also considered to be an 'attractive' male (ew. i don't believe i just said that about myself but here goes) and I'm 26. I've had a 1 year break before and I'm on one now (8 months in). The reason is that I've had a lot of sexual encounters and was sleeping around so much at 22 and then again at 24. The first break was because I was not over my ex and the one now is because I felt disgusted from the fact that I wasn't forming deep connections with those people.

My goal now is to wait even if that is going to last 1, 2 or 3 years until I find the right person and even then, I don't want to jump into it from the very beginning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending